Chapter 34

- Two Days Later -

Lauren's POV

When we told the girls about our decision of being single for a while they got salty but accepted it afterwards, they knew it wasn't their decision or business so they just let us. But i know for sure they love us being together. I love us being together too but like Y/N said we should explore first until we realize who we truly love, and at least we get to act like we're in a relationship for three more weeks. I'm going to cherish every moment i have with her before we part ways, and i believe that we will come back to each other. I mean that actually happened when i broke up with her and thought she'll never come back to me cause she's moved on with another Lauren but look at us now... we're back together again. It may not be as girlfriends but she did come back and told me she still loves me. This gives me hope for us in the future.

"Laureeeeen" i heard Y/N call from the kitchen, oh yeah we are sleeping over at Camila's house for a few days since her parents and sister went for a vacation. I walked to the kitchen and saw her made waffles, i lick my lips and looked at the food hungrily "I'm starving!" i said "Good cause i made an extra waffle for you." she said poking my nose, i giggled and scrunch my nose making her smile. She got the whipped cream and sprayed it in her mouth and i got jealous "I want some!" i whined like a 5 year old, she smiled and swallowed the whipped cream. "Say 'ah' " she said and i immediately opened my mouth and she sprayed it in my mouth then to my face making me squeal. (A/N: Y'all remember when Dinah did that? 😂 )

 (A/N: Y'all remember when Dinah did that? 😂 )

I wiped my mouth with tissues and playfully hit Y/N, she laughed and protected herself from me but i kept hitting her "Ow! This is harassment!" she said and then tickled me, i laughed loudly and then i felt myself getting out of balance

I wiped my mouth with tissues and playfully hit Y/N, she laughed and protected herself from me but i kept hitting her "Ow! This is harassment!" she said and then tickled me, i laughed loudly and then i felt myself getting out of balance. She caught me and i wrap my arms around her neck automatically, our faces were so close i smiled and then we giggled. She helped me stand up straight and got whipped cream from my cheek with her finger, and i don't know what came over me but i got her hand and suck on her finger. She stared at me then to her finger that i'm sucking "Don't do this to me..." she whispered "Do what?" i asked after i finished sucking the whipped cream off her finger. "Make me horny." i smirked and wrap my arms around her, we stared into each other's lips and i finally captured her bottom lip and suck on it. I cupped her cheeks and deepen our kiss, she moaned at the sudden force and i felt her hands sliding down my butt. "Ugh i miss your cuban ass." she mumbled i smirked and kissed her again, i placed my hand on top of hers and let her squeeze my ass, i gasped and pulled her in closer.

"Hey- WOAH! STOP!" we jumped and pulled away from each other and looked at the girls breathlessly, "Damn! Horny in the morning i see." Dinah said laughing then winked at Y/N who blushed. "You guys need some holy water." Ally said before getting her plate of waffles "Yeah, well go ahead and have sex on Camila's bed!" Mani said following Ally. "Ew! NO WAY." Camila said looking at us in disgust, Y/N and i laughed and i hugged her, "Okay stop. Y'all need to eat, or are you planning to eat something else Y/N?" Dinah teased "DINAH STOP IT." Y/N said pushing her best friend playfully, i blushed and just got my food before going to the dining room with the others. Dinah and Y/N finally joined us and we all enjoyed listening to music while eating these delicious waffles! "It's good to have you back Y/N, we missed you." Ally said Y/N smiled "I missed you all too very much and i'm only here for 2 weeks and four days." she said they shrug. "It's okay, at least we'll get to spend time everyday. Unless you're with Lauren." Mani said smirking, i smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I'm still salty about how you two decided to be single." Dinah said and stuff her mouth with waffles "Same." they all said, Y/N and i chuckled and rolled our eyes. As we finished Ally and Normani volunteered to wash the dishes and here we are picking a movie to watch, i crawl to Y/N's lap and curled into a ball. "Hey beautiful." she said wrapping her arms around me protectively "Hi" i said in a baby's voice, she awed and squished me with her arms while kissing me on the cheek. I closed my eyes and smiled widely as she did, when she pulled away i opened my eyes and gave her a dorky smile she giggled and poke my nose with her finger again, i buried my face to her neck and sighed. "Let's go watch this movie shall we?" Ally said as she came back with Mani, everybody got comfortable "Oh yeah, where's Kylie Rae?" Y/N asked "She's with her new girlfriend." Dinah said smirking Y/N chuckled and nodded. As we watch the movie i mindlessly started playing with Y/N's fingers and soon she started to play, she clenched her fist and trapped my finger inside her hand.

I smiled and pulled my finger out and then we just continued to joke around quietly. After 30 minutes i got to bored and wrapped Y/N's arms on my waist, i shifted my position and buried my face to her neck. I looked up at her and saw her concentrated in the movie, i sighed and placed my lips on her neck. At first i gave her butterfly kisses on her neck and she was just caressing my thigh with her thumb. But suddenly i got horny as she was caressing my inner thigh, i looked around and saw everyone concentrated in the movie so i shifted closer to her and sucked on her sweet spot. I cupped her cheek and kissed the other, she finally looked down at me and i stared at her lips. I ran my thumb across her lips then gave her a soft kiss on her cute lips, i bit her bottom lip gently and sucked on it making her moan quietly, i smirked and lifted up her shirt caressing her tummy. Her hand then travelled to my hip then to my butt, ugh good thing i wore short shorts today. I'm pretty sure she loves my butt cause whenever we made out her hand always goes there. Suddenly i felt something hit us both, i groaned and glared at Ally "Stop it will ya?" Ally whined the other laughed and i just sighed and hugged Y/N.

-

Your POV

It was now 5:30pm and the girls wanted to do karaoke. Well... i'm not really a singer and i love writing, at first i didn't want to go but the girls had begged me and Lauren of course did her best puppy face so now they're looking for a song. I sighed and then sat down and they started to jam their favorite songs, i smiled and watched them all happy and i just realized how beautiful their voices are. Well i knew Lauren's is beautiful i just didn't expect the other 4 because i haven't heard them sing, now that i can hear them they have beautiful vocals too! Ally's high notes though! How can she do that?! What the fuck... i can't even sing. My best friend can sing too, damn. I never knew that, she never sang in front of me and i have no idea why. But bruh... she has an amazing voice! So is Camila and Normani's. I'm just shock right now. "Y/N you gotta sing!" Ally cheered, my eyes widened and shook my head "Haha. No." i said and then they started to whine. "GUYS NO!! I'm going to make your ears bleed." i told them but they all glared at me, and looked at Lauren "Show her how it's done Lauren." Dinah said giving her the mic.

I looked at Lauren and she was smiling at me lovingly, i blushed and looked down. Dammit Dinah!