Chapter 17

Your POV

It's 5:57pm now and i'm still watching Pretty Little Liars, i am now in season 4. I was definitely fine now, i'm not that mad or something, i just needed sleep or watch my favorite show. I heard my door open so i lift my head up and saw of course the green eyed goddess. "Sorry, did i wake you?" she asked sweetly, i shook my head and sat up "No i was already awake." i said she nodded and then closed the door before sitting across me on the bed. "About today, i'm sorry. I was too frustrated at everything, people staring at me made me feel extremely uncomfortable and they asked too many questions and they bothered me. I'm really sorry Y/N, i should've asked you first. It was such a stupid move-" i cut her off by nodding "It is stupid." she frowned "I'm sorry, i just want everybody to know that i'm still straight so they will mind their own business again and we can be all cutesy again. I just want them to leave us alone." she said sadly i sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry too, i overreacted-" she shook her head and held my hands, "No babe it's okay, if i were you i'll be so jealous and be mad at you for a week." i cracked a smile and she giggle. She pulled me inside her arms and i sighed and snuggled closer to her "I'm sorry nugget." she mumbled and then kissed my head "It's okay, just next time ask permission. Please?" i begged "Yes sweetie." i smiled and then kissed her lips. 

- Next Day -

It's finally our two week break and Normani had invited us to a sleepover at her house. Lauren texted me that she's picking me up so here i am standing in front of my house with my bags. When i saw her car i smiled widely and then entered the car "Hey baby girl." she greeted i gave her a kiss on the lips and we both smiled at each other. "Hello" i mumbled against our lips "Want to buy something before going to Mani's?" she asked as we pulled away from each other "Starbucks? I feel like having a Frappuccino." i said she nodded "Same, alright then let us go buy you a frappuccino." she said and then we started to drive to Starbucks. Once we got our frappuccinos we went straight to Mani's house. 

"HEY GUYS!" Normani greeted once we entered her house "Hey Mani! I love your house!" i said hugging her, "Thanks!" i then looked around as Lauren and Normani hug. "Y/N!!" i turned around and saw my best friend running to me then squeezed the life out of me, "Dinah... i'll appreciate if you leave some oxygen in my body." she giggle and then let go of me. She then looked at my frappuccino and pouted "I want some!" i chuckled "Uh sure?" i handed her my drink. "Hello beautiful ladies!" Camila greeted, i then saw Ally walking next to her waving at us happily, we all hugged each other and when i turned around i saw Dinah almost finishing my drink. "DINAH!" i stole my drink back and she whined "But i want more Y/N!" i glared at her "No Lauren bought this for me." i said walking to Lauren, she smiled and opened her arms for me. I went inside her arms and snuggled closer to her, Lauren placed her pink lips on my forehead and i smiled widely.

"Aw Mila, why can't you be a gentlewoman like Lauren!" Dinah whined Camila looked at Dinah then to us "What?" she asked "Lauren bought Y/N's favorite frappuccino and then look at them! They're so cute! Why can't we be like that?" Dinah pouted and looked at us sadly. "It's because i'm the best girlfriend ever?" Lauren said chuckling Camila rolled her eyes and scoffed "No you're not! I'm the best girlfriend, i gave Dinah everything." Camila said raising her eyebrows at Lauren. "Not my Starbucks." Dinah whispered, i giggled and then suddenly i saw Lauren and Camila arguing about who's the better girlfriend. I saw Normani and Ally watching them with interest and i just shook my head, "Guys stop!" i shout but they continued, they were pushing each other's shoulders, oh don't worry they're just joking around. They're not actually hurting each other. "Camz, you don't understand! I am a better girlfriend!" Lauren argued Camila then argued back. "OKAY SHUT UP!" Normani yelled making the two shut up. 

"So, Ally and i made a decision." Normani said smirking Ally was giggling, the four of us looked at the two confused. "We decided that you two should switch girlfriends for one week." Normani started "WHAT" Camila and Lauren shout, Dinah and i just stood there listening to Mani. Ally then continued "Dinah and Y/N will be the judge, they will compare both of you. And then by Monday next week we will know who's the better girlfriend. The loser will buy ALL of US lunch. Good luck you two!" Dinah and i laughed while Camila and Lauren looked at Ally and Normani like they had three heads. "Um excuse me, but no!" Lauren groaned "Well actually it can't be that bad cause Y/N is really pretty too so..." Camila said smirking i saw Lauren glare at Camila and if ever Lauren had laser eyes Camila is dead. "Don't you fucking touch her." she growled Camila giggled and shrugged "Let's see..." Lauren was about to attack her but i pulled her back. "Come on Lauren, it's just a joke." i told her she rolled her eyes, she wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me closer to her.