Chapter 7

Lauren's POV

When i finished i stopped playing and then slowly looked at Y/N, i chuckled when she looked at me in awe. "Did you like it?" i asked she smiled and then something unexpected happened, she wrapped her arms around my neck and sighed, i smiled and hug her back tightly inhaling her scent. "I love your singing voice." she whispered i giggle "Thanks... i'm not as good as like Celine Dion or something but-" i was then cut when she pulled away immediately and look at me in the eyes intently. "You are amazing. Lauren, i didn't expect that, i thought you were just going to play the piano i was already impressed but then when you started singing? That.... that hit me SO hard. Right here." i smiled as she patted her chest "It hit me here. I was like woah! and then i was like awww." i giggled "Was i really that good?" i asked trying to get some more reactions form her.

"Yes! I really think you should audition or something. Who knows maybe you can be a singer someday right?" she said happily, aw look at her being adorable as always! I cupped her cheek and then stared into her eyes softly. There's this weird feeling inside me and it wants me to do something so before i could think i feel myself leaning forward and pressed my lips to her soft cheek. I linger my lips there for a few seconds before pulling away "I really do want to be a singer but i don't have the confidence to pursue this dream." i said softly, i looked at her as she opens her eyes and look at me. "Lauren, i can help you record your songs. Well do you write songs?" she asked i shyly nod and she smiled "We should record them!" i shook my head "It's bad." i said shyly she then gave me a 'what the fuck' look "Like you said, i doubt that. You have a beautiful voice Lauren and i know you are very creative. Can you show me your songs?" i blushed in embarrassment "It's bad Y/N." i said becoming insecure.

I then suddenly felt her hands on mine, i think she did this mindlessly cause by the looks of her face. I looked down and then intertwined our fingers "Do you remember the time when you helped me pick up the pages of my book?" she softly said i looked up at her and met her eyes "Yeah." she smiled "And then you said my book was interesting and you loved it?" i smiled at her shyly and nodded. "It's like this Laur, but this time it's your songs. Let me read it and i know for sure i'll love it." i bit my lip as my eyes landed on her lips. They looked so soft and kissable, oh i wish i could just go for it and kiss her but i can't, i'm not gay. I mean i can be... but i can't let other people know, i might be bisexual. "You should pursue this dream girly" Y/N and i looked away from each other to look at the old woman smiling at us. "You really have a beautiful voice, you have to pursue this dream, and make your girlfriend happy." she said Y/N chuckled and i just smiled. I nodded "I'll think about it." i said and then i felt Y/N wrap her arms around my neck again and i automatically wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. "Ah, young love." the lady said before walking out of the cafe, i chuckled and shook my head. 

When we got to my house i guided her to my room and then as she sat on my bed i started to look for my notebook where i put all of my songs. When i found it i held the notebook firmly she looked at me and smiled "It'll be fine Laur." i gulped and then sat with her, i lean my back to the headboard of my bed and then pulled her closer to me. "If you lean your back to my chest i'll let you read it." i said she rolled her eyes and gently lean her back towards my chest and then i gave her my notebook. When she opened it i sighed and wrap my arms around her, i waited for a few minutes until i felt her move. She turned around inside my arms and she was smiling at me widely i chuckled and then placed the strands of hair behind her ears "Lauren, they are beautiful! Like are you kidding me? The lyrics are SO fucking good!" i laughed "I love the Just the way you are one!" she said pointing at the page.

I then stopped smiling and started blushing, oh shit! I totally forgot about that one! "Oh um... that was a random one." i said she looked at me weirdly "Why? I mean it looked like it was for a girl?" i smiled "Oh um... so at that time i was just bored and i was imagining if i was a boy and what would i think if i was trying to say that the girl is truly beautiful so i just started writing. I ended up with this." i said she smiled "Can you play if for me? And.... maybe sing it too?" she asked shyly i giggled "You're a fan of my singing voice now aren't you?" i teased she smiled cutely and nodded. I chuckled and nodded "Fine." i then we went to this room where our instruments are and there it is the piano where i used to practice. I sighed and then sat on the piano chair with Y/N beside me, i then started to think about the tune cause i kinda forgot. When i remembered i started to play it.

(A/N: Guys i am really sorry if i keep showing or talking about songs and showing you guys the piano version. It's just i love the sound of the piano and it's so lovely. I'm SOWWY! In this story there will be a lot of poems or songs.)

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday.

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she doesn't see what I see
But every time she ask me do I look okay?
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are.
Yeah."

I then finished the song. I then started to think, this song suits her. It suits Y/N! I then chuckled to myself cause it was weird, i wrote this song  for nothing but now it looks like it suits someone, and that someone is Y/N. I look over to her and she was smiling at me "Beautiful. Just...beautiful." Y/N said smiling "Thanks." she sighed "Lauren, you are very talented. Promise me, you'll pursue this one day?" i sighed "Let's see okay? And if i did, will you pursue your writing books thing?" she chuckled and nodded. "Sure, only if you did it." i smile and stuck out my hand "Deal." she smiled "Deal." we then shook hands. 

- Next Day -

I walked to the lockers to look for Y/N and saw she was pinned against the lockers by Brad! "WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY BRADLEY" i shout he looked at me and brought Y/N back on the floor. I angrily pushed Brad to the lockers and this got everybody's attention "What did you do now!" i screamed he sighed "She's stealing you away from me!" i then slap him "I'm not yours Brad! Not anymore! You are my EX okay?! MY EX! Please just leave us alone! Leave her alone!" he sighed "If you don't stop this i will literally get you expelled from this school. Do not forget Bradley i know your secrets." i threatened, i knew this hit him cause his reaction quickly changed. "Fine. But if this bitch is in my way i won't hesitate to push her." he then walks away, i sighed and looked over to Y/N. "You're such brat." i heard a girl whisper to Y/N's ear "Excuse me, what?" i snapped, i then gave her a 'say it, or i'll kill you' look she gulped and shook her head.

"I'm sorry." she then ran away, i sighed and looked over to Y/N. She was cupping her cheek "Are you hurt?" i asked her worriedly "I'm fine Laur." i frowned and pulled her hand away from her cheek, i then sighed when i saw a scratch "Good thing it isn't long." i said as i examine her scratch. "Long?" i smile "Your scratch. He scratched didn't he?" i asked "Yeah i felt his ring scratch my cheek." i sighed and gently kissed her cheek, taking her by surprise. "You're now like my best friend. And best friends takes care of each other." i said as i pulled Y/N to a hug. I think... i'm starting to have feelings for her.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: AYEE CHAPTER 7!! You're welcome! 😂😘