Chapter 19

- Monday -

Lauren's POV 

Finally, it's fucking Monday! I get to spend time with my real girlfriend now. Well right now we're waiting to know who's the best girlfriend, i really hope it's me cause i really want a free lunch. Camz and i are sitting in the living room, impatiently waiting for our girlfriends well basically we just want food now, cause we didn't eat breakfast and it's fucking 2pm now. When i saw them walking to us Camz and i sat up "So?" we asked the four girls who giggled "Lauren is the best girlfriend!" they said i smiled widely and then hugged my girlfriend tightly. "Thanks for voting for me babe, cause i really don't have money to buy the others lunch." i said kissing her cheek repeatedly she giggled and hugged me back. 

"Aw Y/N." Camila then pouted at her "Aw Cammieee!! You impressed me, i promise!" Y/N said hugging Camila. "I chose Lauren cause she gave me Starbucks but i still love you cause you're my chancho." Dinah said hugging her girlfriend. "Okay cool, now Camila buy us chicken wings!!!" Normani cheered as she ran out of the house followed by Ally. "You fucking cheated but don't worry, i won't say a word." i heard Y/N whisper in my ear i blushed and finally kissed her lips "I love you." i mumbled she smiled "I love you too baby." i lifted her up and then walked towards Ally's van and then we were finally gonna get lunch! 

When we got to my house no one was home and that was a good thing, i dragged Y/N upstairs to my room. Once we got there she ran to my bed and then jumped on it, "i love your bed! it smells like vanilla. Well you're basically vanilla." she said cutely, i smiled at her and crawled on top of her i slowly opened her legs and went between them and just kissed her neck. "Lauren that tickles." she said giggling i smiled again and just laid down on top of her "You always make me smile Y/N. Every time i see you, i smile." i said i then felt her playing with my hair "You always make me feel happy and mushy inside." she said i lifted up my head and looked at her "Really?" she nodded "Yes, since the day i first saw you Lauren. You in your cheerleading uniform." she said and then tucked my hair behind my ears. "I wish we talked back then. Fuck you for not talking to me." i said squinting my eyes at her. 

( Warning: This is a smut, if you're not comfortable don't read it. 😊) 

She then chewed on her bottom lip and that caught my attention, i stared at her lips as she slowly inhales and exhales. She suddenly bucked her hips making contact with my crotch and my breath hitched, i gulped and look at her eyes with lust. Shit, i'm fucking horny right now. Y/N smiles at me innocently and honestly she's a fucking tease, she leans towards me and started giving me butterfly kisses from my neck to my cheek and i couldn't help but get more turned on. I could feel my nipples hardening and i let out a small moan "You look so sexy right now." she whispered in my ear then she starts to nibble my earlobe. "Fuck..." i moaned "Y/N what are you dong?" i asked her breathlessly she continues to kiss my jawline and smiles "Mmm... nothing." she said i looked at her with lust and i swear my eyes are dark green right now. 

"Stop, you're making me horny. I don't even know if you're ready." i said pulling away slightly she pouted at me and i chuckled "Are you even ready?" i asked her she nodded and captured my lips with her lips. "I'm horny too." she whispered, honestly that made me wild. I started kiss her lips with so much passion, at this moment i can't control my body.

 I started kiss her lips with so much passion, at this moment i can't control my body