Chapter 33

Your POV

"Dinah, what's happening?" i asked my best friend who raised an eyebrow at Brad, I looked at Brad and he and his friends kelt down in front of us making the people whisper. I looked at them confused as Brad looked really annoyed, "We all apologize for what we did to all of you." he started. "And i'm sorry Lauren for forcing you to do those horrible things to your friends, and...for beating you up." the students gassed and my eyes widened and looked at Lauren shocked, she was...beaten up? Oh my god. Lauren looked at me then looked down sadly, "I'm also sorry for humiliating you in front of everyone and telling your parents that you're a bisexual." he continued, my jaw dropped and looked at Lauren again who started tearing up. Shit, then the truth is already out? The school and her parents know about her sexuality? Oh my god, i missed A LOT. "Also.... i'm sorry for forcing you to break up with Y/N and blackmailing you." i then gave Brad a death glare. "You made her do this." i growled he looked at me scared.

"I'm sorry for ruining your relationship Y/N, and for making your life hell by bullying you." he said looking at me, i am so fucking pissed right now. He was behind all of this! "I'm sorry to all of you, for humiliating you all in front of everybody." he said "We're sorry" Brad and his friends said. I was about to punch him but i was held back by Dinah "I got it bestie." she said smirking, "Okay you can stand now." she said and they all stood up. "Are we done now?" Brad asked Dinah annoyed, Dinah smirked "Not quite." she said "But i did what-" "BRADLEY SIMPSON!" we all watched as the girl slap Brad on the cheek HARD. It actually echoed through the hallway, wow good job. "YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND?! HOW DARE YOU?!" the girl yelled, Brad looked at Dinah pissed "YOU TOLD HER?! I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!" he screamed but Dinah just laughed. "Oh Bradley, you are stupid for trusting me." she said winking at him he was about to attack Dinah but his girlfriend pushed him back.

"Don't you fucking touch Dinah or her friends!" she yelled, my eyebrows raised in surprise and smile "Oh and don't forget i have the other half of the evidence." Dinah said smirking "PLEASE DON'T!" he yelled "I won't. Now that's a promise, but if you come messing with us again. Like i mean all of us." Dinah said pointing to our group. "This will be in the police station. Got it?" Dinah said "Oh and Brad. Let Lauren go, i know that you still have feelings for her, that's why you did this revenge because she broke your heart. But touch her one more time, you'll regret it." Dinah said and then snapped her fingers. "Let's go ladies." she said and then we all followed and got out of the school, "Okay so i know you just heard new information about... all this." Dinah said and i nodded still shocked on what happened. "We'll give you two some alone time, Y/N my car keys are with you so just go home if you're finished." Dinah said then all of them started to walk away except for Lauren and i. We watch our friends drove away and here we are together.

I looked over to Lauren and she was just looking down rubbing her arms, i sighed and took my favorite jacket off and place them on Lauren's shoulders. She looked up and smiled at me shyly "Are you sure?" she asked i nodded "Come on, i can drive you home and maybe we can talk there." i said she sighed and nodded. We got in Dinah's car and then i drove to Lauren's house, when we got there i saw worry in her eyes "Hey, what's up?" i asked her she looked at me then back to her house. "My dad... when the truth was out he wasn't happy about me being bisexual but the rest of them accepted me, it's just my dad. He also knows that you were my girlfriend." she said playing with her fingers. "It's okay, all we need to do is go to your room." i said she nodded and then we both got out and went inside, oh my gosh... i hope her father is not here to be honest i'm scared too, well even though Lauren and i already broke up.

"Y/N!" I saw Taylor run to me and hug me tight, i smiled and hug her back "Hey Tay." i greeted then i saw Clara smiling at me "You came back." she said "Just for three weeks, i have to go back to LA it's just my break." i said i then saw Mike looking at me and Lauren. Yup, he doesn't look happy at all "Lauren..." he started but i felt Lauren got my hand and drag me upstairs. When we got to her room she locked the door and sighed "Don't worry Lauren, he'll accept you soon. He just needs some time to adjust." i said she took her shoes off and then went to her bed hugging a pillow. I frowned and sat next to her, we were silent for at least 2 minutes until i broke the silence "Is it true? You were blackmailed that's why you broke up with me?" i asked her, she nodded "Yes... Brad had evidence. It turned out that he saw us in our date and followed us around, he took photos and videos of us acting like a couple. He threatened me that he'll show all this to my parents and the school school." she said then frowned. "Why didn't you just tell me?" i asked her sadly "I couldn't... he told me if i did then he'll release it." Lauren said looking away from me.

"I'm sorry Y/N." i heard her say, suddenly i saw tears and that made my heart crack. "I'm sorry for pushing you away. I'm sorry for letting them hurt you. I'm sorry for breaking your heart." she sniffled and wipe her cheeks. "I'm s-sorry... for making you cry. I'm sorry for everything." she cried, i scooted closer to her and brought her to my arms she then started to sob. "Shhh... it's okay." i cooed she buried her face to my neck "I'm so sorry" she continued to apologize "It's okay Lauren, it's not your fault. He was blackmailing you." i said stroking her hair. I kissed her head and look down at her "Did you...ever fight for us?" i asked her she nodded "I tried too... i kept fighting them and always refuse to hurt you but they just... beat me up until i obey." i frowned and hugged her tighter. "I really fought for us Y/N... please believe me." she said looking at me with red puffy eyes, i nodded and cupped her cheeks "I believe you Lauren. I do." she sniffled and new tears fell and i wiped them with my thumbs.

She then wrap her arms around my neck and just hugged me, i smiled and pulled her to my lap and wrap my arms around her waist. "Y/N..." she called "Hm?" i responded "I have to know if you still love me." she said quietly, i then sighed "Lauren-" "Please... just tell me." she said looking at me in the eyes. I stared at her for a minute and then answered "Of course i do." she gave me a cute smile but then frowned "But... you have another Lauren." she said i chuckled "She's my friend Lauren, i'll admit i did have a tiny crush on her." i then saw Lauren's eyebrows furrowed and look at me with a frown. "But i will only see her as a friend." i said she looked down and played with my fingers "What are we?" she asked not looking up, it looked like she was scared for the answer so i gave her a small kiss on the cheek. When i pulled away i saw her cheeks turn red and that made me smile "Lauren, i think we should be single for a while." she frowned "Does that mean i lost my all of y chances?" she asked looking at me with puppy eyes. I know she didn't mean to do those puppy eyes it just happened because she was sad.

"I don't mean that we don't have a chance together what i'm saying is that. We should try being with other people you know? Experimenting. And if it don't work maybe we are meant for each other after all." i said and she continued to frown. "But..." i cupped her cheek and we both looked at each other's eyes "Let's just give this one chance Lauren, and i promise if it didn't work for both of us then it means we are soulmates. Just one chance Lauren. Who knows, maybe you'll find someone you actually love more than me." i said she shook her head "I promise you that it will be impossible, because my love for you is really strong." she said she sighed "Let's just try okay?" she then thought about it. "Fine, but can we at least act the way we used to until you leave to go back to LA?" she asked while pouting i laughed "You mean all cutesy?" i said smirking she smiled and nodded "Please? I'm craving for your kisses." she said looking at my lips. I smiled and pressed my lips against hers and the moment our lips touched i feel like my heart is now healed. She broke it once and it was all in pieces until our lips met and it magically healed, now it's a fresh shiny heart.

We made out for a few minutes until we were out of breath, we pulled away and smiled at each other. "Gosh, i missed you so much." Lauren said looking at me lovingly, i smiled "I missed you too green eyes." i said she chuckled and hugged me. "But yes, i think we should be single for a while but promise me, you'll be mine in the end okay?" she said looking at me i smiled and nodded. We hugged again and shared the happiness we're feeling.

˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: Yeah yeah, I know. Don't worry... you two will be back together soon. I just want to experiment okay? 😂 I don't want you two to be together yet, i want the characters to explore first before realizing who they really love. And i think y'all know who the soulmates are anyway, and plus it's a Lauren/You book. So i'm sorry if this is "stupid". 😁