Chapter 5

A/N: Down is amazing!! The girls looked so hot! 😍

˚˚˚˚˚

- Monday -

Your POV

It's fucking Monday again! Gosh, i hate Mondays like why can't we only have 2 hours of school and why can't we just start school in like 1pm. I hate waking up early, it's like hell. I was taking stuff out of my locker and i was so glad nobody had messed with me... yet. I don't know what'll happen today but i just want to stay out of trouble, i looked at my timetable and saw i have PE last. OH FUCKING GREAT. I'm now thinking if i should ditch, but then my teacher will tell the principal then tell my mom. I don't fucking know, let's just see later. I closed my locker and suddenly i heard whistling and guys drooling over something? I looked at them in disgust and then turned around, but when i did my jaw dropped. Is that...Lauren? 

It all feels like it's in slow motion, you know in movies when a girl or a guy is walking down the hallway with cool music playing and then everything is just slow motion? I feel like i'm in a movie. Lauren Jauregui, is wearing a badass outfit today. WHAT! after what i told her on Saturday she decided to go to school in this outfit. Wow, what is she trying to do to me?! "DAMN MAMA!" i heard a guy shout "LAUREN! Baby you look amazing!" Brad.. ugh Bread. Lauren just ignored him and i can't help but chuckle, oh Brad when will you realize she doesn't want you anymore? Lauren walked passed me and she turned her head to me giving me a quick wink before walking down the hallway. Woah... i feel happiness spreading inside me... did she just...wink. OMG, she winked at me! Is she fucking teasing me?!

When the bell rang i walked to my english class and saw Lauren there chatting away with her friends

When the bell rang i walked to my english class and saw Lauren there chatting away with her friends. When she saw me she smirked at me before looking away, what the fuck Lauren? I ignored the feeling inside me and just sat down on my seat. I sighed well i hope we're doing something interesting today in English, i heard someone clear their throat so i looked up and saw Lauren taking the seat in front of me, oh gosh she smells like vanilla. "Good morning everyone! So i'm going to start this morning with the sitting arrangement. "WHAT" everybody yelled, i frowned cause i really wanted to sit by myself and if i sat with someone then i'll just be awkward. "I am not changing my mind. So let's start!" she then started calling names and i just sat there quietly hoping that i would just sit by myself.

"Lauren Jauregui, sit next to Y/N..." my eyes widened as i saw Lauren slowly stood up making her ass pop out and then she sat next to me, oh my god i am going to kill the teacher. Why her! i mean, we talked before but i just... i'm just a quiet person and an awkward one. "Love my surprise?" i heard her say i looked over to her "Surprise?" she chuckled "Yeah, my outfit." i sighed "Why'd you dress like a badass?" i asked she shrug "I don't know, i was just trying these types of clothing and i'm actually liking it. I looked at myself in the mirror and i was like 'girl you look hot' so yeah decided to change my style a bit." she said smirking at me. Oh great, now she'll be wearing these hot clothing and i'll just be here trying to ignore her sexy figure. "I actually love the leather jacket. I didn't remember purchasing this jacket but i'm glad i did. It's comfy!" she said hugging herself, she's so fucking adorable.