Chapter 35

Your POV

When the song started to play i felt Lauren push me back slightly and she sat on my lap, she ran her fingers through her hair then looked at me. I wrap my arms around her waist and looked at her and she smiled and started to sing. 

"The space in between us
Starts to feel like we're worlds apart
Like I'm going crazy
And you say it's raining in your heart."

She stared at my eyes and looked at me lovingly as she sings oh my god my heart is melting right now. 

"You're telling me nobody's there to dry up the flood
Oh, but that's just crazy
'Cause baby, I told ya I'm here for good"

She then closed her eyes and sang her heart out making me look at her in awe. 

"My love's like a star, yeah
You can't always see me
But you know that I'm always there
When you see one shining
Take it as mine and remember I'm always near
If you see a comet, baby, I'm on it
Making my way back home
Just follow the glow, yeah
It won't be long just know that you're not alone"

She opened her eyes and then put her finger under my chin making me look at her, she then smiled and started singing the bridge. 

"You say the time away makes your heart grow numb
But I can't stay just to prove you wrong
Oh, look at how far we've come
Don't you know, don't you know that you're the one"

I stared at her like she was an angel and she just chuckled and kissed my cheek before continuing. Oh also, the girls had started harmonizing. They all just sound so beautiful.

"Oh, you're not alone
You're not alone, oh
Know that you're not alone
You're not

My love's like a star, yeah
You can't always see me
But you know that I'm always there
Know that I'm always there
When you see one shining
Take it as mine and remember I'm always near, yeah
If you see a comet, baby, I'm on it
Making my way back home
Making my way back to you
Just follow the glow, yeah
It won't be long just know that you're not alone
Yeah-yeah, yeah, oh, oh"

When Lauren finished the girls started to cheer and i was just in awe, she stood up and put the mic down. She turned around and looked at me she laughed as she saw my face, she ran her fingers through her hair and flip it to the side. "So how was that Y/N?" Camila asked i sighed "Her voice... it's so angelic." i said looking at Lauren, she blushed and winked at me "Awe you two!! I can't... mi corazón can't take it!" Camila said Lauren chuckled and then we just went continued with our afternoon. 

-

It's now the next day and i was waiting for Lauren outside of the school. When i saw her she smiled widely and ran to me, she then jumped on me i caught her and supported her by wrapping my arms around her. I chuckled and kissed her cheek "Hey, ready to go?" i ask her she nodded and then we went inside Dinah's car and we drove to a restaurant, "Dinah told me that the girls will join us after a few minutes. I don't know what they needed to do." Lauren said shrugging i nodded and parked in front of the restaurant. When we got in we got a booth and we sat together waiting for the girls, when i was looking through the menu i felt Lauren lean towards me. I glanced at her and she was just smiling at me cutely i chuckled and look down to her lips, she leaned closer and i could see her smile. I cupped Lauren's cheeks and finally pressed my lips against hers, suddenly i heard her moan and kissed me deeply i giggled in our kiss as it was her turn to cup my cheeks and kiss me. 

"Goddamit guys!" we jumped and pulled away from each other quickly, we then smiled innocently at the girls who was giggling except for Ally. "Ugh you two... we are in a public place." she said sitting across us, i then saw Lauren smile widely "I'm sowwy.... Y/N's lip balm just invaded my nose and i wanted to taste it." she said shrugging cutely. I giggled as Ally rolled her eyes "Oh my god Lauren." we laughed and finally we ordered, thank God! I was hungry as fuck. In the middle of our lunch and our chat i could see my phone vibrating so i quickly swallowed my water and checked my phone seeing Olivia calling me. "Who's that Y/N?" Mani asked me "My friends in LA." i told them then answered the call "Oooh can we talk to them?" Dinah asked, i smiled and nodded. "Hey Liv, how are you?" i asked Olivia who groaned "Girl, i miss you. Come home soon please?" i laughed "You miss me already? Damn. OH! Also, i'm with my friends right now. Do you want to meet them?" i asked Olivia who giggled. "Yeah sure!" she said i smiled and opened FaceTime, when her face was on the screen i let the girls introduce themselves to Olivia. 

After 10 minutes my phone was just with Dinah and Normani they were laughing and i smiled seeing Olivia and them are getting along. I KNEW IT! "Oh yeah, Y/N mentioned that you guys have a Lauren?" Dinah asked causing Lauren to look up and look at the phone. "She's not here i'm sorry. She's busy practicing for her audition next week." Olivia said i smiled "Oooh tell her good luck for me!" i said i then heard her giggle "Yes i will." she said, i then got my phone and showed Olivia, Lauren Jauregui. "Liv this is Lauren Jauregui, do you remember?" i asked Olivia who raised her eyebrows "Woah your eyes are so beautiful Jauregui!" she awed, i saw Lauren blush and smiled at Olivia "Thank you Olivia, you're beautiful!" she said cutely, i smiled and kissed Lauren's cheek. "Oooh... i see you Y/N!" Olivia teased and the girls giggled, "We're not together." i told her who shrug "You two look cute tho. Hey Lauren, it's really nice to meet you. I wish i could meet you all in person! I really want to fan girl with Dinah and Normani!" Olivia squealed and Dinah and Mani followed making me roll my eyes. "Well we gotta go Liv, i'll see you when i get back okay?" she pouted but nodded, she then said goodbye to the girls and then we ended the call. 

-

Hours later Normani and Camila had to go so Ally invited us three to go to her house. Once we got to her house we went to her room and just chill in her bed, "Hey Al we should do a live stream on Instagram or something. I'm bored as hell." Dinah said Ally nodded and got her laptop out. Soon i saw people watching their live stream and they started to play Beyonce, of course... it's Dinah's pick. "Oh my goodness! Olivia just followed me on Instagram!" Dinah said happily "Same" Ally and Lauren said as they looked at their phones, i sighed and shook my head oh Olivia. When i showed myself to the camera i saw Olivia commented and i laughed seeing how desperate she was, as we continue with the live stream i could see the three dancing to the song. I laughed and shook my head at them, they look so cute and weird right now though. I looked at the comments and suddenly i felt weight on my back making me groan, "Damn Lauren you're heavy." i told her she giggled and kissed my cheek. She wrapped her arms around me and hug me tight smiling cutely at the camera, i then saw people commenting 'goals' making me laugh. 

"We are goals, huh?" i said winking at the camera, making Lauren bite her lip and look at me lovingly, i could see this through the screen so i tilted my head facing her and she pecked my lips. I smiled and pulled away suddenly we were pushed to the ground "NO MORE PDA PLEASE!" Ally squealed making Lauren and i laugh. I then saw Lauren stood up and threw a pillow at Dinah hard making Dinah gasp "Oh hell no! You did not just do that Jauregui." Dinah said playfully glaring at the green eyed beauty. She smirked and shrug "Whatcha gonna do about it?" Lauren said smirking i shook my head "On no Lauren... don't do this or else- never mind" i said as Dinah started to attack her with pillows too. When Dinah got to Lauren she started tickling her making Lauren laugh really loud and all i can do is smile i love Lauren's laugh! "Oh boy..." I heard Ally mumble, i then saw Lauren got away from her and out of the room. "HEY COME BACK HERE! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" Dinah yelled as she ran after Lauren, we can literally hear them downstairs. They were laughing and teasing each other, suddenly i saw Lauren ran back to the room and hid behind me "Lauren this is a stupid idea babe." i told her "I know! BUT YOU HAVE TO PROTECT ME!" she said and then squealed as she saw Dinah.

"Oh Lauren she can't protect you chick!" Dinah said and started to wrestle Lauren and started tickling her making Lauren laugh. I chuckled as i can see Lauren's face turn pink after a few seconds i tap Dinah's shoulder "As much as i want to hear Lauren's laugh i need you to stop before she dies with laughter." i told my best friend who glared at Lauren playfully. "You're lucky Lauren. But this isn't over." Dinah said standing up, i then saw Lauren panting i laughed and pulled her to my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her face to my neck, "You're too cute!" i told her kissing her cheek softly making her close her eyes and smile. I sighed and just cuddled with Lauren as we finally ended the live stream and watch movies. 

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: I know i haven't been updating but i did tell you guys i had to study for my practice exams. I'm sorry! I will try and update again soon okay? I promise. 😭