Chapter 37

-

Your POV

It's time for me to leave Miami and go back to Los Angeles and honestly this was the best three weeks ever. The girls and i had hung out every day well mostly with Lauren. But the day is now here i have to fly back to Los Angeles, we're all in the airport saying our goodbyes to each other. I must say i am pretty upset leaving them again but i have to go back to LA, but i promised them that i will visit them soon and hopefully they visit me there too. "We're gonna miss you Y/N." the girls said i smiled sadly and gave them one last hug "I will visit again soon okay? I will text y'all if i am." i said they nodded and we pulled away from our hug. I looked over to Lauren and she was just looking down playing with her fingers, i sighed and hugged her and she automatically hugged me back. "Do you really have to go now?" she mumbled i nodded "Yeah, don't worry you can come visit me anytime and i can visit you. Be strong baby girl." i said kissing her lips she smiled and nodded. I got my bags and soon i was walking away from them, i'm gonna miss these people but it's not the end of the world, we will still see each other anyway.

- Los Angeles -

When i arrived LA i saw two of my friends but they haven't seen me yet, so i walk to them quietly and i heard them talking about something serious. "I'M BACK!" i shout from behind them making them jump and scream causing other people looking at us like we were crazy teenagers i laughed loudly and they glared at me. "Real funny Y/N." Olivia said rolling her eyes but opening her arms for me, i smiled and hug her "I missed you cutiepie" she cooed i laughed "I missed you too Liv." i said and then hugged Lauren next. "How are you Lauren?" i asked she kissed my cheek "I've been auditioning." she said i nodded "Hmm good job. I missed you!" she laughed "I missed you too dork." she said then Olivia got my suitcase and we walk out of the airport. When we got to Olivia's car we started to jam with the songs blasting through her speakers in the car and honestly i just missed them too. I want them to meet my friends back in Miami though, i'm pretty sure they will get along. I mean Olivia had talked to them already and they seem to get along but Lauren Mitchell haven't but they will meet one day.

We got to my house and i was greeted by my parents i smiled widely greeted them back. The three of us then went upstairs to my room, "Ugh i miss you room." i said then jumped on my bed and my two friends followed me. "What do you guys wanna do?" i asked them they smiled "Wanna get lunch outside and then we can watch a movie afterwards in the cinema?" Olivia asked i shrug "Sure, Lauren?" i asked the blue eyed girl beside me who shrugged too. "Alright well i am going to shower first and then we can go." i said they nodded and opened my TV to watch some series. I got my stuff and went to the bathroom, when i was done i changed inside my bathroom with just high waisted shorts and a crop top and then walked out of my bathroom. When i got out i fixed my hair and did some light make up and finally i was done "Ugh finally you took so long." Lauren groaned Olivia just chuckled and hug me from behind. "I'm so happy you're back, now our little girl group is complete." she said i smiled at her through the mirror and she kissed my temple. "Okay kids let's roll." Lauren said pushing us out of the room.

We got to the restaurant and we sat in a booth, Lauren was beside me and Olivia was across us. "I'm so hungry..." i mumbled as my stomach growled the two chuckled and shook their heads, "Honestly, same." Olivia said then we soon ordered. I ended up ordering a burger, Lauren ordered a pasta and Olivia ordered a steak, when the food came i was about to dig in but Olivia stopped me. "Nope stop! We need a picture." she said raising her phone in an angle, i pouted at her since i was really hungry, "Hurry up Olivia... i'm dying from starvation." i groaned she rolled her eyes playfully "Well shut up and smile then." i sighed and smiled at the camera. Once she finished taking 10 fucking photos i finally dug in and ate the fries, "Hell yeah" i cheered, as we ate we were catching up about the things we missed when we were far away from each other. About 30 minutes later we finished lunch but i was still eating my fries, "Well i'm going to be in a play next week." Lauren said, Olivia and i smiled widely "Really?!" Lauren laughed and nodded "Yeah, i'm playing a killer." she said laughing. We smiled and congratulated her and she shrug and thanked us, well we were pretty excited to watch her on stage with a lot of people.

-

Finally we got home and Olivia and Lauren are fighting over a movie to watch. I just sighed and laid on my bed letting them argue, i opened my phone and quickly texted the girls that i was back in LA and how i missed them. The two finally agreed in one movie and now they were beside me on my bed, Olivia got my pillow and cuddled with it while Lauren just pulls me to her and i cuddled to her. It's so good to be back.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: For the people who likes Alycia Debnam-Carey i've planned a book for her, i finished writing the first two chapters but i'm not going to publish it yet. It's a short story and it's gonna be an Alicia/You book. I'll let you guys know when i'm going to release it. 😁