Chapter 2

A/N: CHAPTER DOS!!! I hope you're starting to love this book! 😂

•••••••

Lauren's POV

I got home and saw my sister watching a movie with her best friend "Oh hey Lauren!" i smiled and kissed her head "Hey Tay, what are you guys watching?" i asked "Just some horror movies. Want to join?" i smiled "Thanks but no thanks. I have to do some homework and reading." she groaned "Boring." i laughed and pat her head. "Thanks for the invite though." i said then went up to my room, i closed the door and played some calming music through my speakers, i placed my bag down and got Y/N's notebook. I got my laptop out and as i waited for it to open i opened the notebook a read the summary, when i read it i got so interested. I started to type the words on my laptop and as i type them i read them, i don't know how long i did this but i ended up finishing it at 9:30 pm.

I finished typing the whole book so now i'm printing them and i will re-read the book. I got the papers and stapled them all together, i placed my laptop on my desk with Y/N's book as i glanced at her book i noticed how cute her hand writing is. I then decided to read the story from her notebook, i taped the pages to her notebook and when it was done i went to my bed and started reading it. "LAUREN YOU HAVE TO EAT DINNER" i heard my mom shout from downstairs i groaned and went downstairs with Y/N's book in my hand "What have you been doing up there?" Mom asked i sighed "Just homework and reading." i said she nodded and then gave me some food. As i ate i kept reading Y/N's book, i normally love reading mystery books not really romance but this book got me. I am so interested in it! Wow Y/N, i'm very impressed. I wonder how many books she has.

Your POV

"Y/N calm down. I've read your books before! They are amazing!" Dinah said and i was still pacing back and forth "Yeah but... different people have different opinions Dinah! What if she hated it and threw it in the garbage? Oh gosh." she sighed "You're overthinking this Y/N." i groaned "I'm just so scared. I don't know what she thinks about the book, it might be really lame." i said frowning. "Okay girl, you get to your bed and sleep. It's 10:30 and we have school tomorrow." Dinah said i sighed and nodded "Okay... okay..." i then laid down on my bed and continued to think about Lauren and my book.

-

I'm now in English and i've been glancing at Lauren at the other side of the room, she has been reading MY book. I couldn't really tell if she's liking it cause her face was covered by her hair, oh gosh this is killing me. I just want my book back... and never show it to anyone. Suddenly i saw her flip her hair to one side and i could see her face now! I see her biting her lip as she reads the book and suddenly she smiles and places her hand on her chest, looking at the book with awe. Does that mean she likes it??? Well who knows?! I sighed and just got my notebook out and started writing some poems, and all of the sudden the bell rang letting students know that it's now lunch time. I sighed and then stood up packing my things up slowly and i could see Lauren walking towards me and i instantly felt nervous, oh shit okay here it comes. Y/N the book was terrible!

"Y/N the book is so beautiful!" Lauren squealed i looked at her shocked "R-Really?" i stuttered she nodded "Definitely! Oh my god, you are such a great writer! I've been reading it since last night and i never knew i would be interested in romance." i smiled at her shyly. "So it's good?" she nodded "It's not good it's AMAZING! Do people read your books?" she asked i sighed "Um... i don't really share my books to anyone. I only let my mom and Dinah read it." she frowned "You should really show your work to people Y/N. I mean, this is amazing. Do you want to be like an author when you grow up?" i smiled and nodded. "Yeah something like that." she giggled "That's so cute. I will definitely read your books." i nodded and then she looked down at my notebook and smiled.

"A million stars up in the sky one shines brighter I can't deny A love so precious a love so true a love that comes from me to you The angels sing when you are near within your arms I have nothing to fear.
You always know just what to say just talking to you makes my day.
I love you honey with all of my heart together forever and never to part."

(A/N: This is just a random love poem i searched up but let's pretend you wrote it. Well all of the poems that i'll be writing here in this book will be somebody's poem but let's just pretend it's yours.)

Lauren read the poem out loud and she starts to smile again "Wow. You really love romance huh?" she asked then looked at me, "Yeah... i think it's magical." she looked at me in awe "That's so cute. You're so cute." i blushed and bowed my head. Suddenly her phone starts ringing "Ugh, i have to go but um... just know i'm not giving this back. Here's a copy." she said getting my book and then gave me a copy of my book. "It's like a birthday gift. Thank you!" she then ran out of the classroom. Did she just... okay. I guess she can have my book, at least i have a copy of it. I walked out of the classroom and as i was about to go my locker i was pushed against the lockers "I saw you bitch. You've been talking to my girl!" Brad said angrily i looked at him scared "I-I was n-not" i stuttered, he then punched the locker beside me making me jump. "Don't lie to me you fucking bitch! I saw you with my eyes just minutes ago!" my breathing was so uneven since i was so scared.

"Don't ever go near her, understand?! She's mine loser!" he then grabbed my shirt and pushed me to the lockers forcefully making me fall in the ground. They walked away and i just sat on the floor holding my head "Oh shit!" i looked up and saw Camila Cabello running towards me, oh she's a friend of Lauren's. "Shit shit shit, are you okay?" she then looked at me concerned. I nodded "I'm fine." she sighed "But Brad slammed you in the lockers so hard. You hit your head really hard." i shrug "I'm fine Camila." she frowned "Are you sure?" i nodded and then stood up. I started to walk away and ignoring the pain behind my head.

Lauren's POV

"Hey Camz, where have you been?" i asked as she sat across me looking so concerned "Camz? Are you okay?" i asked "Um... yeah." i then sighed "What happened?" she gulped "I... i saw Brad bullying a girl. He was slamming her in the lockers and she hit her head pretty hard and fell in the ground. When Brad and his friends walked away i tried helping her but she kept saying she's fine. I guess i'm just worried about her." she said and all of the sudden i felt worried too. "Do you know who she is?" i asked Camila "Um... i haven't really talked to her so i don't really know her name. But she- that's her!" i then looked at the direction she was pointing to. And i saw Y/N holding her head, "Y/N?" i said "Uh yeah... Y/N. I think her head still hurts cause she's been rubbing it." Camila said. "And you said Brad did this." i mumbled she nodded "Yeah, why?" she then looked at me confused.

I inhaled sharply through my nose and nodded, "I'll be right back." i told Camila before standing up walking to Brad's group. "You asshole!" i shout and then slapped him in the cheek hard, "OOOHH" his friends said Brad held his cheek looking at me like i was crazy. "What the fuck Lauren?!" i was so mad right now and i just want to rip his head off. "You're coming with me." i said through gritted teeth, i made a fist in his shirt and dragged him out of the cafeteria and then i pushed him to the lockers. "Did you bully Y/N again?!" i screamed his eyes then became hard "SHE TOLD YOU" he was about to go to her but i pulled him back forcefully and blocked him. "She didn't tell me! Camila did! AND Why the fuck are you bullying her you son of a bitch?!" he groaned "She was talking to you! AND YOU ARE MINE LAUREN!" i angrily slapped him again. "I am not yours, i am not your territory, and i am not your girl! And i can talk to anybody including Y/N okay?! Go near her again and i will stick your dick in your forehead!" i shout before walking back inside all furious.

"Damn Lauren." Camila said looking at me shocked i sighed and crossed my arms "I'm so pissed." i mumbled she nodded "I can see that and i think you need some Starbucks today." i nodded. I looked over to Y/N and she was looking at me but once i caught her she looked away and started writing stuff on her notebook. Hmm... there's something about her, like i really want to get to know her. Why haven't i notice her before? Why just now?