Chapter 16

- After Practice -

Your POV

When we got to Lauren's house it was raining hard. "Ugh I hate the rain." I mumbled "No way, I love the rain!" Lauren squealed, I looked at her like she was crazy as she got out of the car and started dancing under the rain. "Lauren! You're going to get sick!" She looked at me with a huge smile and shrug "Come on!" She said opening my door "No, Lauren! I don't want to get sick too-" I was then pulled out of the car. I got the umbrella and opened it "No! That's not fun!" Lauren pouted. "I don't like getting sick Lauren." I said looking at her beautiful eyes, "I don't care if I get sick. I love the rain!" Lauren said cutely. We looked into each other's eyes lovingly and suddenly she took the umbrella and pulled it down. "No-" "Shh" she cut me,  she placed her finger on my chin making look up at her, i smiled at her softly and as our lips were about to meet the front door opened making us both jump away from each other. 

"Lauren! Y/N! What are you both doing under the rain! Come inside before you two get sick!" Clara screamed from the front door, we quickly got our stuff and then we ran back inside. "Gosh Lauren, go and shower please! Y/N honey, good thing you aren't that wet. But dry your hair okay?" we nodded and then we went upstairs to Lauren's room. When we got there i sighed and closed the door, i turned around and was met by Lauren's lips "Mmm... go shower." i mumble "Fine, but you are helping me with my homework later okay?" i nodded and then she walked to her bathroom. I smiled at myself and then sat on Lauren's bed, i got her books out and then shuffled a bit to Lauren's pillow, when i did i felt something. I looked down and saw a picture of me? Why the fuck does she have this? After 10 minutes I looked up when i saw Lauren entered the room "Um why do you have a photo of me under your pillow?" she turn to me and her eyes widened. "Nothing, i mean whenever i miss you i just look at the photo." she said i nodded. 

"You always look at this when you have your sexy times huh?" i joked, when i looked at her she was just frozen in her spot and looked at me shocked. I rolled my eyes "I was kidding." i said chuckling but then i didn't get any reaction from her so, i squinted my eyes at her. Her cheeks then turn pink and she looked away from me, i gasped and threw a pillow at her "LAUREN JAUREGUI!" she laughed "I never said anything." she said covering herself as i threw her pillows at her. "You didn't have to, your face already did." i said pushing her, she giggle. 

- 3 months -

Lauren's POV

I just finished my practice for cheerleading and dressing up to my old clothes, as i closed my lockers i saw my coach walking to me. "Oh hey coach." i greeted she smiled and then looked at me seriously "I have a very important question to ask you." she said i nodded "Yeah sure, what is it?" i asked she then looked hesitant. "Are you gay?" she finally asked after 10 seconds, "N-No coach." i said she then sighed "Okay good, i thought you were. Cause if you are gay Ms Jauregui then i'm afraid you're losing your role as the head cheerleader." she said as she walks away. My whole world then froze, what. No! I can't lose my role, being the head cheerleader is important to me. I have been trying so hard just get this role and now i finally have it i want to cherish every moment. But then, as coach says if i'm gay i might lose this role. Well now i can't tell the world that i have a girlfriend, first my fucking parents, second my coach, and third the whole fucking school will judge me! I can't take it. That is too much for me to handle, i have to prepare myself. I need time to be ready. 

When i got to Art i saw everybody looking at me, for some reason i felt really uncomfortable. All eyes were on me, i walked to my seat and they all followed me. I was beginning to get annoyed "What?!" i snapped at them "Sorry" they al murmured, i rolled my eyes "Wait Lauren, are you gay?" i saw one of my cheerleader friends, and i saw everybody looking at me again. I groaned "I'm not gay okay?! If that's everyone is thinking." i said really loud they continued to stare at me. "But we saw you with Y/N." one student said "You two seem close. Like really close." another student said, ugh fuck i have to actually be careful now. I didn't even know students here notices my actions towards my girlfriend. "She is just a friend okay. A friend. A close friend, nothing more." i said they nodded and then looked away from me, finally! Class started and we were all now sketching something. I was drawing a tiger and i was listening to music as i draw, it helps me calm down and get into the mood. 

Suddenly my phone buzzed distracting me from my work. I looked down and saw a text from Y/N.

Nugget 💋: Hey, people are gossiping about you. Are you okay?

Me: Really? The whole school is gossiping about me?! 

Nugget 💋: No, maybe not the whole school.

Me: My coach, and my classmates in Art kept asking me if i'm gay. It's honestly pissing me off.

Nugget 💋: It's okay, just explain that you're not gay.

Me: Y/N, i think we should not be all cutesy in school anymore.

 As i waited for the reply i was breathing heavily, good thing everybody is doing their work and completely just minding their own business. 

Nugget 💋: You mean not hanging out anymore...

Me: We can still hang out but we cannot be all huggy or something cute.

Nugget 💋: Oh... um okay.

Me: You understand, don't you?

Nugget 💋: Yeah, i understand.

Me: Thanks babe. I love you.

Nugget 💋: Yeah... love you too.

Your POV

It was now lunch and i was still upset. Okay, i completely understand that Lauren is trying not to make us obvious but we can't hug anymore? I don't even know. I should be glad that she's my girlfriend cause i've been dreaming for this to happen, but our relationship is a secret. No one should know cause it will ruin Lauren, i hope i can last long cause sometimes i feel sad not being able to hold her hand or kiss her in public. But i think i'll be fine, i should be. When i walk to the table where the other girls are i noticed people looking at something so when i turned around i saw Lauren making out with a guy. Oh... ouch. I know that our relationship is a secret but she can't just kiss someone! What the fuck?! "Hey..." i heard Dinah say as she rub my back, i turned to them and they had sad expressions on their faces. They were about to talk but i stopped them "I'm fine." i said blankly and just started eating, they sighed and just watched me sadly. 

"Hey!" i heard Lauren's cheery voice, "Hello" the girls greeted but i didn't say anything my eyes were stuck on my food. "Y/N?" Lauren called but i didn't answer, she sat next to me and sighed "Y/N talk to me." she said quietly, i gulped and just placed a pasta inside my mouth and chewed on it. Lauren slid her hand on mine but i quickly pushed her hand away "No." i said "Lauren you know why she's upset." Ally said i then heard Lauren sigh "Is this about the kiss i had with Jay?" i laughed sarcastically "Yeah the make out session you had with Jay." i said then glared at her. "Look, you know why i had to-" "Yeah i completely know why. But why didn't you ask me first if i was okay with it?! Instead you just shove your tongue down on that boy's throat and made me watch you with my own eyes." i said angrily, i got up and got my bag. "Where are you going?!" Lauren asked, she's clearly annoyed with me i can tell. I didn't answer i just walked out of the cafeteria and went to the library, i hope she doesn't fucking follow me or i'm gonna slap a bitch. 

After like 30 minutes of reading i was finally calm, i took a break from reading and just inhaled and exhaled to completely relax myself. I read my book again for 10 more minutes and then finally the bell rang.

It was now after school and i was getting books from my locker suddenly a person walked to me "Y/N can i talk to you?" i heard Lauren's voice say. I sighed deeply and shut my locker, i turn to her and gave her a blank expression "Lauren, i am not in the mood to talk to you right now okay. I hope you understand my situation right now, just give me time to cool off then we can talk." i said nicely she frowned. "But-" i cut her off by giving her a look, she sighed "Fine but i'm going to your house at 6." she said i rolled my eyes and walked away. I just want to sleep and watch Pretty Little Liars.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: I finally updated! I'm so sorry it took a while, my school life is really busy. I've been doing my homework and projects everyday so i didn't get to update. I'm sorry!