4.3 Halloween Debut

"We can dress up?" Woojin asked out loud to the dance instructor on the news that tomorrow is Halloween. He just laughed.

"Do you not do it in America?" He asked. Woojin shook his head.

"No... It's just that... I haven't dressed up for Halloween since elementary." He laughed awkwardly. The class nodded.

"Oh! What about you, Rin-unnie." Jisoo asked. Rin was already by her bag, drinking water as she does at the end of every class. She turns over to them.

"I haven't since elementary too." Rin laughed. Everyone gasped. Their instructor laughed.

"Well anyway, come in a costume tomorrow with a routine. Make sure the costume can handle your movements. The winner gets 2 tickets to see GDragon's concert in Japan. All expenses paid in full." He said the last part quickly before darting out the door before he could get questioned further. The whole class gasped.

"Rin!"

"Woojin!"

The two yelled at the same time, running to each other.

"Aw! You don't wanna dance with me!?" Lisa asked as everyone was looking for partners. Woojin hugged Rin possessively while Rin just laughed.

"Sorry Lisa. Woojin and I made a promise to do everything that we can together." Rin laughed. Lisa pouted as she went back to her friends, her partner being Jennie. Everyone paired off and soon left.

"So... you realize we don't have any halloween costumes..." Woojin said.

"I know." Rin said, looking through her phone. "Damn... I still don't know how to work google maps on this phone..." She cussed under her breath as she furiously began tapping on her phone. Woojin laughed before looking at his phone.

Yoongi...

"I think... I think I know who can help."

-

"Long time no see." Namjoon greeted. Woojin called Yoongi asking if he was busy. They needed help to find costumes and were never given time to explore Seoul. Yoongi said that the rap line was actually free today and that they would meet them at a cafe.

 Yoongi said that the rap line was actually free today and that they would meet them at a cafe

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[Rin's outfit]

Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi showed up in disguise with their hoods and face mask.

"Hey!" She waved at the four of them. Woojin smiled, his eyes landing on Yoongi first.

 Woojin smiled, his eyes landing on Yoongi first

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.