0.4 - Oppa Crisis

"Ugh..." Samantha sat on the bathroom floor, head basically in the toilet bowl. Rin sat next to her, holding her hair up in one hand and holding a cold cup of water in the other and a pill to help with her hangover. "I don't even remember drinking that much..." She muttered after her episode of coughing and throwing up. Rin patted her back.

"They said you only drank one but I'm guessing it might've been spiked." Rin answered with a frown. This was one of the reasons why she was afraid to leave Samantha to live alone. Samantha took the pills and went back to sleep. Rin figured she would be out for the next few hours so she didn't even bother to change. She sat on her bed with her laptop, watching a korean drama. She knew she probably shouldn't because her feels would be on a high and obsession would take over. She was on the third episode when her cellphone vibrated next to her. She took it and looked at the number. Ji Young Sunbae? She answered the phone.

Rin: Yoboseo?

GD: Yah! You don't have my number saved yet?

Rin: Ah, sunbae-nim. I thought it was you but wasn't sure.

GD: Ah.

Rin: What's up?

GD: Trainee meeting tonight at the same room you auditioned in. Starts at 5pm. You can make it, right?

Rin: Eh? Of course I can make it. I work there anyway.

GD: I see, I see. Make sure to be on time.

Rin: Yes.

GD: I have to go now. See you there.

Rin: You too.

~ Hang Up~

Rin sighs and looks up at a hello kitty clock her and Samantha bought together when they first moved into a dorm together. She noticed the time... 2pm.

"Oh shit!?" She whisper-yelled. She has to be at work by 2:30pm. She jumps off her bed and grabs random clothes from her closet and runs into the bathroom. She comes out in black sweat pants with white stripes on the side and the logo of "nike". She also had a loose white shirt and a jacket that was a set with the sweat pants. She went to the front door where they kept the shoes and put on her nike sneakers and tied her hair in a ponytail. She quickly made her way to the sick Samantha. She stirred and looked up at Rin.

"I have to leave for work. I don't know when I'll be back but don't hesitate to call if something happens, ok?" Samantha nods and turns over. Rin sighed. She knows Samantha probably didn't hear anything she just said.

_____

"Are those two the only ones you guys picked out of the twenty cities you visited?" Taeyang asked in surprise. Less and less trainees were recruited every year, this being the least.

"I don't want too many groups to debut under YG, we only debut the best." CEO told him. They both just got to the dance studio. The staff were setting up the room for their meeting so they sat in the hallway. A few minutes later and GD showed up.

"Is Chaelin not coming?" Taeyang asked. CEO shook his head.

"There's a block party hosted by Diplo in LA. She's a featured artist so he came to pick her up yesterday." CEO informed. Both Big Bang members nodded. He then turned to GD. "I heard you spent the evening with one of the trainees. Satisfied?"

"Very. There's potential in Rin." GD answered. CEO nodded. A door next to them opened and suddenly a bunch of teenagers walked out. It was a good thing all three were in disguise.

"Ah, sunsengnim... That dance is too hard." A black girl said. She looked completely warned out.

"Jinjja? It wasn't that hard." A white boy said next to her, patting her on the shoulder as social support.