0.9 - Dance Competition Part 3

"Give it up for PROPHECYYYYYYY!" Michael yelled. Eight people ran onto the stage and took their places. They were wearing tight black pants, black and white converses, long white shirt and red jacket over it. The judges whooed with the crowd.

"That was SICK!" Jawn Ha shouted, completely hyped up.

"You're telling me! You guys are the first ones up there, good job on leaving an impression." Kingjaz agreed.

"I can't wait to see the rest of the crews. I'm never seen such unity!" Yuki exclaimed.

"I agree!" Canillo shouted.

"Nice job guys!" Robert added. They pointed out what could have been better and they left the stage as Isaiah got back on. Samantha looked over to Ji Young and Youngbae.

"What'd you guys think of that? Awesome yeah?" She asked.

"Rin dances like that!?" Ji Young shouted the question since it was very loud. Sam nodded.

"I haven't seen what they've been working on yet but she's been choreographing stuff like this for the past three years. Ji Young nodded, feeling really shocked at Rin. He was seeing her in a new light. He remembers her audition well. The way her eyes were on fire as she danced and then sparkled when she sang. She seemed normal when holding a conversation, maybe even a bit shy but she would shock anyone when she showed her talent.

"Next we have ASSCOIIIAAAATES!!!!" Six boys run onto the stage in light-washed jeans, pure white nikees, long white shirt, and a black jacket with striped going down their sleeves and an "A" on the right chest. Youngbae was feeling overwhelmed at the amount of talent he was seeing. He doesn't see many Koreans dancing to hip hop like this.

Sorority

Flyographers

"Last but not least! We have someone from home who made it into this competition! No surprise!" Isaiah laughed. The crowd went wild. Ji Young moved over to Sam and yelled in her ear to make sure she could hear him.

"When does Rin's dance come out!?" He asked.

"Now!" Sam yelled back. He looked back up.

"GIVE IT UP FOR THE ROYAAAAAL FAMILYYYYYY!" Michael yelled. The crowd screamed louder than they ever did. Rin and Matt were the first to step out and their students filed in after them. She smiled and spotted Samantha. Ji Young thought she saw him but then saw Sam waving and them both throwing each other the peace sign.

Royal Family

(I know they aren't using the same clothes as described in the last chapter but I'm really too lazy to change it so please just deal with it for now. Thank you!)