3.3 Angry Sunbae

Ji young could not believe what he was reading...

They brought her to a KARAOKE BAR!?

...

It's not that she was too young to be at a bar... Just the sole fact that she was going to be there with... seven boys... SEVEN! Does this girl not know the signs of DANGER?! Ji Young was racing over to the place right now. There was only one karaoke place that was open during the day...

He wasn't angry, more worried than anything else. This girl... If she wanted to relax, she could relax with him. He pulled up and got out of his white Bentley, not even thinking of a disguise. Just as he was going inside, a thought occurred to him...

'Rin isn't mine... So why do I care?'

'She should be practicing, not partying!'

'Is that really a reason?'

'I'm her sunbae, she's my responsibility!'

'What sunbae takes his job THIS seriously...'

Ji Young ignored it and went inside. He heard a song on, which sounded like Namjoon so he went over to that certain room. He opened the door and saw a sight...

Namjoon was rapping on the microphone to his new song, Rin doing her best to follow along while both Jungkook and Jimin were dancing around them. Yoongi was cheering them on while Jin was laughing the whole time with Hoseok. Taehyung was circling them all with his camera for their BTS Bomb reality show... But that's not what he was looking at...

It was how close Jungkook was to her...

...

He was basically...

Grinding on her...

And ooh... Something snapped...

...

"OW!" Rin yelped in pain as Ji Young pulled her arm away from them. Namjoon stopped and so did everyone else at the sound of Rin pain. Ji Young wasn't quite aware of how hard he was squeezing her arm. She was gripping his wrist.

"Sunbae!" BTS bowed in front of their senior as Jungkook's heart thumped loudly. GDragon was his ultimate bias and... he was actually in front of him.

"Oppa!" Rin yelled, trying to get him to let go of her but he paid her no mind, glaring straight at Namjoon.

"What the hell are you doing, taking her here when she's still a trainee!? What if you get seen!?" Ji Young roared at the rapper.

"We came here in disguises and she's with us! It's not like we were gonna let anything happen to her." Namjoon answered calmly. His suspicions rang true after he saw Ji Young's face today... He had a crush on Rin...

'Sorry buddy...'

"This is NOT how you treat trainees from YG! I will be removing her from your company." Ji Young said, he began walking out.

"OPPA!" Rin screamed, scaring everyone, even surprising Ji Young. "You're hurting me!" She cried out but anger quickly flashed into his eyes and all sympathy for her left. His grip only tightened.

"AND YOU! I told you that you have to practice!" He yelled. Rin whimpered in response, not used to seeing this angry side of Ji Young. Just as she whimpered was when Jungkook's mind came back and he stood between Rin and Ji Young, his hand also on Ji Young's wrist. Ji Young's eyes opened in surprise.

"You're hurting her..." He said. Ji Young blinked a few times and finally gained control on his actions. He let go of her and she retracted away from him, towards Jin who was behind her. He gently took her wrist in his hands to inspect the damage as the other member of BTS went between her and Ji Young.

"Rin..." Ji Young started but Namjoon interrupted.

"I think you should go now..." Namjoon said with a low voice. Ji Young scoffed before calling out to Rin again.

"I'm sorry Rin but we do have to go..." Rin assured Jin and Hoseok that she was alright before stepping next to Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Sunbae..." She hissed. She was angry... angry that he had stopped her fun with her seniors. She hasn't listened to music like this in a while and truly loved it. She's grown to really fall in love with Namjoon's musical style so yes... She was pissed. "What the hell!? When have you been in charge of what I do!?" The BTS members seemed surprised she was talking back to a senior, especially Jungkook. Yoongi was amused. She was somewhat similar to Jungkook in that aspect of talking back to a senior.

"I'm your senior." Ji Young said quietly, dread creeping in. She was right. He had lost his composure... in front of other idols, no less.

"Just because you're my senior doesn't give you the right to treat me like that!" Rin fired at him, visibly upset. She huffed at him. "I'm staying here, NOT just because I WANT to but also because CEO-nim assigned me here for MY debut!" She turned away from him.

"I'm sorry..." Ji Young said. Rin didn't look at him.

"I'll see you around... oppa..." She mumbled. The 'oppa' was validation that she forgave him but she was still angry and he knew. He nodded, taking one last glance at Namjoon and leaning in. Namjoon leaned in also.

"Don't let me regret this. Take care of her. She's still a trainee, a good one at that. I don't need her having any scandals so watch yourself... YG is one company you don't want to mess with." He warned, walking out. Namjoon stood still, glaring at the door that Ji Young just walked out of.

'Who does he think we are? We aren't gonna let anything happen to Rin.'

"Are you ok?" Jungkook's voice brought his attention back to Rin who was still facing away from them. He saw that she nodded but her trembling shoulders showed that she wasn't. Jungkook went over and hugged her the side, bringing his face close to hers to speak to her. He was whispering sweet nothings in her ear and she nodded, trying not to cry. She wasn't crying from sadness but frustration. She was frustrated that Ji Young was acting like that... and that she actually talked back to her sunbae. She could feel that the riff between her and her ultimate bias just increased. They all stood around, silent at her silent sobs and sniffles. Taehyung moved first, turning the music on and it came into the 'gwyiomi' song. Rin laughed at the sound of the song and they all started doing aegyo at her in which she cringed from and tried to escape Jungkook's large arms but he had her trapped. They helped wipe away her tears and they continued the day with laughs and enjoyment before they dropped her off at her dorm building before eight at night. Ji Young didn't text her that night and she didn't want to be the first to text. She tried to keep the whole incident fromthe manager but the manager found out about it from the owner of the karaoke bar. He had to get the owner to keep his mouth shut from the incident and was extremely frustrated. Luckily, he wasn't mad at Rin but at Ji Young. He went on and on about how that isn't a way for a sunbae to treat their donsaengs and even asked if she was alright. She was told to keep it a secret but she only told Jin, who looked upset at that. As she laid on her futon, she shook off her negative thoughts and slept in earbuds, listening to BTS.

* * * * *

Gosh... I have become BTS trash... Can you guess her next ship???

Probably gonna end up being a love triangle?? Maybe

Almost time for the climax ^^

If enough people request for a second book, I might do one ^^

Also, please check out my Namjoon fanfic called "Save Me". I've been working on that a lot more lately. That fanfic will be a lot more active than this one bit this one will get finished, don't worry. I just hope y'all are satisfied with the ending.

Vote, Comment and Share if you like it ^^