3.9 Winter Hat Date

"Let the party begin!" Seungri yelled as he downed a drink in his hand. The room erupted into screams as the DJ began doing what he did best, starting the music. The whole crowd started cheering and dancing around, definitely feeling like a club scene. Both Rin and Woojin were sitting at the bar, drinking something fruity. They were old enough to drink so it held a bit of alcohol but being trainees, drinking wasn't actually permitted so they only had a bit added to the drinks. Ikon were the center of attention and the other trainees were mingling with their sunbaes. Rin and Woojin were the odd ones out since they were still partly new. Rin noticed how quiet Woojin seemed. Of course, it wasn't odd that he was quiet... just the way he looked was different.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? It's a party, have some fun." She said to him, peering her eyes while resting her elbows on the counter. He sighed, knowing he can't hide anything from her.

"Yoongi-oppa..." He started but paused as he saw her surprised face and how close she moved to him. "Yah, you're too close. There are reporters here." He hissed but she just shrugged.

"It's whatever. We aren't idols so..." She blinked away his worry. "Now tell me! Yoongi-OPPA?" She said 'Oppa' in a high pitch, cute demeanor. He cringed.

"Please don't." He begged.

"Tell me before I kill you with aegyo."

"Okay Okay...So... Yoongi-oppa... took me out yesterday." He said quickly, taking a sip of his drink.

"Omo! Took you out as in... a DATE!?"

"What!?" He almost spit out his drink but was able to keep it in and swallow. "NO!" He yelled, denying it but the red tint in his cheeks contradicted his claim.

"Mhmmm." Rin smiled maniacally. Woojin rolled his eyes.

"But it wasn't a date!" He stated. She rested her head on her hands, her blonde hair off to the side.

"Do tell."

-Flashback Story Time xD-

"Good job guys. Get some rest. Ikon's debut party starts at 8pm. Don't be late and dress to impress. Your stylists will help you. There'll be media there so don't start a scene, understood?" Their dance trainer announced.

"Ne~" They all answered. Woojin went over to his track bag, opening his water and drinking from it. He then started leaving. He isn't very sociable, ergo he has no close friends apart from Rin but she was filming with Namjoon so...

Lonely

As he approached the back door to leave without being scene by sasaengs of his sunbaes, he almost walked into someone who was standing there. It's not like he didn't see the guy... Just that he was shorter than him. He looked down to see a familiar face.

"Yoongi-sunbae?" He was surprised to see him there

"Yoongi-sunbae?" He was surprised to see him there... Nervous actually.

"Yah, watch where you're walking tree." He said. Woojin's eye twitched at the name.