2.1 - YG Family

Author's note: I'm feeling really lazy so I'll only introduce some people that she will make contact with that may show up later in this story.
¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

"So Rin... Are you and Ji Young a thing?" Gummy asked. They spent a few minutes talking by the bar before asking her the real question. Rin's eyes went big in surprise and her cheeks flushed a light pink by the question.

"What!? Oh no! He's just a sunbae!" Rin insisted but Gummy knew by her reaction that it wasn't true. So this is the girl Taeyang's girlfriend has been talking about. She is a little young but hey, who doesn't like innocent relationships.

"Sure... Come!" Gummy took her hand and began fast walking. Rin did her best to keep up with her sunbae but even if she has heels, her legs are still shorter than Gummy's. She stopped in front of three people who were conversing with each other. They turned when they saw Gummy.

"Good evening." They greet her with a bow and she smiled. She turned to Rin and began introducing them to her.

"This is Kim Seol Hee, Ellis Ahn and Kim Pilsu, YGKplus models." She then turns to the three stunning models. "And this is Bae Soo Rin. This is the trainee that Seungri's been telling us about." They all nodded in surprise. It was unusual for Seungri to take an interest in a girl younger than him.

Gummy continued to introduce her to the rest of the YGKplus models. Rin was shy most of the time but exchanged numbers with Jang Gi Young (장기영), Joo Yoo Jae (주유제), Kim Hui (김후이), Kim Gabi (김가비), Lee Stephanie, and Ji Esu (지에수). Just as Gummy was about to drag her to meet the cast of the movie, TOP showed up with a large smile at Gummy. She narrowed her eyes at him. TOP doesn't smile like that unless he's up to something.

"Choi Seung Hyun... What do you want?" She asked and he smiled even more to show his teeth.

"Nothing, just giving noona a smile... And helping out a friend..." He said the last part quickly and jumped into Gummy with a hug. It surprised her enough for her to let go of Rin's hand and she was pulled away from the two. Gummy was scolding TOP as he continued to hug her, pleading her to stop hitting him. Rin looked to see that it was Ji Young oppa who was pulling her away. He sighed in relief when they entered the actual theatre where they would be watching the movie.

"Yo! Ji!" Someone called. Both Rin and Ji Young turned to the nickname and found the rest of Big Bang walking towards them.

"Taeyang oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!" Rin ran up to them and bowed. They bowed back and Seungri moved to her first.

"OMO!? You know who we are?" He asked, faking his surprise.

"Of course. Who doesn't." Rin laughed at him. The two immediately hit it off. Being closer to age, she felt more comfortable with the maknae. Daesung and Youngbae laughed as they noticed Ji Young's drilling glare at the back of the maknae's head. TOP showed up a moment later.

"It's going to start soon." He announced. Rin looked behind him, then around.

"Where is Gummy unnie?" Rin asked.

"She's sitting with Dong Wook (Se7en) and Jin Won (Masta Wu)." TOP answered. He lead them to the best seats in the audience, the very middle. They ended up sitting in the order from left to right; TOP, Daesung, Seungri, Rin, GD and Taeyang. Ji Young didn't like the fact that Rin and Seungri were getting close. He stayed silent as he listened to their conversation. Taeyang was busy looking for his girlfriend while Daesung and TOP were sharing acting experience and such of that nature.

"Have you heard of this movie?" Seungri asked. Rin shook her head.

"I've been busy with practice that I barely even watch TV. This will be my first Korean movie." Rin answered.