0.3 - College Party Part 2

"Samantha! Rin! You guys made it!!!" Alex yelled as a greeting, obviously drunk. Alex was one of Cody's friend. He majored in architecture and was one of the only guys Rin could like out of the fraternity. He was always silly, like he is at the moment from being drunk, but she saw him in his architect work once. He was very serious and made a pretty amazing model for a building. Alex saw Ji Young behind Rin. "Who's this?" He asked.

"Rin's boyfriend." Samantha joked.

"What!? No!" Rin denied quickly but it was too late. Alex yelled so everyone at the party heard him.

"Rin brought her boyfriend!!!" The other partiers cheered and many "ooh" and "awe" were heard. Ji Young didn't say anything but he was smiling, slightly laughing at Alex. Alex went up to him and offered him a hand to shake. "The name is Alex."

"Ji Young." He shook his hand.

"Ji who?" Alex didn't hear but he was also drunk.

"GD." Ji Young decided to just give them his stage name.

"GD? Are you the G Dragon that Rin is always fangirling about and creating dances to?" He asked, taking another long sip of his can.

"Yah! Alex!" Rin yelled, pushing him into the house as Samantha and Ji Young followed. Both Samantha and Ji Young laughing with each other. They walked through many people, throwing greetings everywhere until they reached the kitchen where Cody was with his little gang. They whistled as Rin and Samantha came in. Samantha smiled but Ji Young saw Rin rolling her eyes. He didn't like the way they were looking at Rin and Samantha.

"Stop guys." Cody said. He was sitting on top of the counter with a beer in his hand. He jumped off the counter and approached Rin. "I didn't think you would come..." He said quietly. Ji Young observed him... This guy wasn't much. Rin could definently do better than him. He wondered if this was her boyfriend.

"I wasn't going to but Samantha really wanted to go so I was dragged along." Rin answered with no emotion. Cody winced at her coldness but quickly smiled.

"Who's this?" He asked, looking at Ji Young.

"This is Ji Young, a friend of mine." She introduced him. She didn't know if he wanted to be represented as a korean celebrity but soon found out.

"No no, it's alright for them to know." Ji Young insisted. Ji Young a step next to her. "My name is Ji Young but my stage name is GD. I'm the leader of one of the biggest boy bands in korea, Big Bang." They looked at him, confused.

"Never heard of you... Is that your ching-chong music?" Cody asked sarcastically. He already didn't like Ji Young, maybe because him and Rin were standing so close to each other. Samantha was just watching, unsure of what to do. Ji Young was going to just ignore the comment but instead, Rin fired off.

"Maybe you haven't heard of him because you're too busy being ignorant!" She yelled in anger. She always held her anger in when it came to Cody because Samantha had a crush on him but... This was too far. "I didn't even want to come! I came for Samantha!" She looked at Samantha with an apologetic smile and Samantha returned a forgiving smile. She knew how much Rin disliked him. Rin turned back to Cody. "I don't even like you!" She turned and grabbed Ji Young's hand. "We'll be hanging outside. Samantha, take your time and enjoy the party. We won't leave without you." They walked out of the kitchen and soon out of the fraternity house. Alex was outside also, drinking more beers and dancing around without a shirt. Both her and Ji Young sat on the steps. She had her head down, finally realizing what she did... And in front of her ultimate bias, no less.

"I'm a gazelle!" Alex yelled, hopping up and down, around the house. Some people followed to make sure he didn't hurt himself.

"... 미안헤요..." She muttered after a minute of awkward silence. Ji Young laughed and she looked up, confused. "You aren't mad?" She asked. He shook his head.