2.6 - Bring Out The Childish Emotions

(So the girl singing is this Youtube channel I just came across called "amandayanggg". Her voice reminds me a bit like Lydia Paek.) 

Rin sighed as she finally finished the recording of her first song, most likely going to be the title track whenever she debuts. As she stepped out of the recording room, she was greeted by all the people who helped her; Teddy, Ji Young and Lee Chanhyuk from AKMU. His sister was currently spending time with Lee Hi so she wasn't able to come. Ji Young came for emotional support. As she hugged him, she remembers how much she cried that night. She cried for two hours straight and Ji Young didn't say anything, just continued to embrace her. He never asked any questions, just kept urging her to finish the song. She was able to finish after that because he was there. He didn't leave her alone after that and they stayed in that music room for the rest of the night, just in each other's arms. He told her that that room was just used by Big Bang and she wasn't technically allowed in there. He was about to yell at whoever was playing his piano but when he heard her sing, he stopped. He never asked why she was crying and she was glad... talking about it would only make it worse.

Teddy helped with the recording process, controlling the volume and filtering in some parts. Teddy was surprised when she admitted that the song didn't quite belong to her... but to someone she loved in the past. She was unsure if she could even use it but since the song wasn't actually published, she could. He even suggested on recording an English version of the song to put it at the end of the album. 

Chanhyuk helped with the instrumental that she recorded herself. He also helped create certain harmonies on certain parts. Chanhyuk even asked to do a collaboration with her in the future after she debuts in which she agreed after he sang the song with her. Rin could sing the song a lot better than she did the first time, not breaking into tears but she felt a little depressed whenever she played it due to the memories. It took about two weeks to even record it. She found out the hard way that Teddy was really a stickler to perfection. He made her do every phrase like... Fifty times. It annoyed her beyond end but luckily Ji Young was there to calm her down, telling her that this is how every artist records. YG only releases the best possible in their albums. Rin understood completely but that didn't mean she wasn't annoyed at the present time.

"There's nothing like you and me... together oh..." Rin finished. She held her breath as the music ended. She breathed only when she saw Teddy's head pop back up from his controls and his smile.

"We finished." He announced.

"Really!?" Rin ran out of the booth. She smiled. "That's great!" She sighed, mostly out of exhaustion. She went straight up to Teddy and hugged him. Teddy froze, surprised at her action. Koreans don't usually show so much affection in public, nor with someone that isn't their lover. "Thank you so much, sunbae!" She said. He smiled and patted her head.

"Of course." He answered. He didn't push her away though. She would act mature other times, even looking cool when she dances but it's nice to see her playful side. She is still young but he senses that she may be mature for her age. He wonders if maybe this so called person who made her this song is the reason.

"Knock knock?" They heard a voice ask. She turns to see Youngbae with  Daesung and Seungri. They were working on their album earlier so they couldn't be there sooner to give support but Rin didn't mind. She was just happy to see him.

"Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri sunbae! Hello!" She bowed with a smile, not hiding her excited tone. Despite being a trainee for only three months, she was already making her title track for her debut album.

"Ooh! I can't wait to hear it." Seungri squealed, holding both of Rin's hands and jumping up and down. Rin laughed and followed along in the child-like gesture. No matter how old Seungri is, he'll always act like a child.