1.7 - Perv?

It's been about two weeks since the trainees began training in the second level classes and there was absolutely no drama besides the struggle of keeping up with the schedule. It was another night of exhaustion as Rin and Jin entered their shared dorm. Rin ran to the couch and flopped down, too tired to take a shower first. Jin chuckled.

"I'll shower first?" He asked, more of a statement than a question but she just nodded as she went on her phone. She hasn't posted for three weeks and decided to post a selfie. She didn't quite care if she looked sweaty and tired at the time. It made more sense for her caption.

Baerinnie94 - Another day of training and I'm exhausted but... There's no success without hard work! Fighting!

She smiled at her post and began surfing through hashtags. Due to taking a picture with GD, her instagram has been quite successful. When she first started the one for her dance studio, it took her a good 6 months before she was able to get 10K but in only three weeks, she was at 5.6K and she was only a trainee. She had the most followers on instagram out of all the trainees. She clicked on the #kpop and began looking through photos and videos. She didn't really know anyone and didn't really want to ask so instead, she began following the accounts she did in her dance studio account which was many choreographers. She ended up following all the members of Big Bang and 2NE1 who had an instagram. She found Samantha's instagram and followed her and she quickly got a DM from Samantha.

Samstyle.love: OMG!!!!! RIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Baerinnie94: Hey Sam! OMG! How much I've missed you! How's life?

Samstyle.love: I started dating Matt! ;)

Baerinnie94: What!? And you didn't tell me!? Some best friend you are!

Samstyle.love: I'm so sorry! I had a few more exams so I was too busy studying.

Baerinnie94: Are you sure you studied or were you pre-occupied doing something else? ;););)

Samstyle.love: *rolls eyes* No... I wish...

Baerinnie94: O.O Sam!

Samstyle.love: LOL, I'm joking! Enough about me, how's life there? Get a boyfriend yet?

Baerinnie94: Ha ha ha, no. Dating is restricted for trainees.

Samstyle.love: What!? But I wanted to hear about the action!

Baerinnie94: Yah, stop being such a perv!

Samstyle.love: Only to you ;) But seriously, tell me! Details girl!

Baerinnie94: Listen girl, I live in a dorm with Woo Jin. We basically take classes everyday, nothing too eventful.

Samstyle.love: That's it!? How about that guy that went to Cody's party with us? Ya'll look cute together.

Baerinnie94: Ji Young? No way! He's six years older than me.

Samstyle.love: Age is but a number...

Baerinnie94: A very large number! He's my sunbae and ultimate bias anyway.

Samstyle.love: I'm going to act as if I know what that means. I got to go now girl. Different time zones remember? I have to get ready for class. TTYL

Baerinnie94: ttyl, have a good day! ILY <3

Samstyle.love: Have a good night ILY2 <3

Rin smiled as she exited the app and looked up as Woo Jin walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and a towel on his head to dry his hair. She smiled at him and he at her. Both the trainees were not attracted to each other at all. Of course, Rin thought he was extremely handsome and gets many compliments from the other trainees and trainers. Everyone always told Rin how lucky she was to live with him and she agreed but not for the reason people thought. She could really talk to him about everything. She was extremely happy to live with such a guy.