2.2 - Jaewon's Feelings

"Rin!" Jin yelled in shock. Rin laid on the floor, gasping for breath as the rest of their team surrounded her.

"Noona!?" Yedam said in a small voice. She coughed a few times before looking over to see the young trainee. She smiled at his worried face.

"It's alright." She started to slowly sit up, Jaewon helping her. He carefully pulled her up by her waist and placed her arm over his shoulder. He pulled her into a sitting position as Jin ran over and slid next to her on the floor. "I'm fine guys." She told them. Jin sighed while Jaewon continued to grip her lightly. It's been two weeks of training and he was completely surprised by this girl. She could choreograph and ended up choreographing with their trainer. He would always get an opinion from her when they were starting class. It was almost Valentines Day and there was a new proposal for the trainees. Groups of four out of all the trainees would put on a street dance performance on Valentines Day in Gangnam. Jin and Rin automatically wanted to work together and Jaewon insisted him and Yedam join them. The other trainees wanted to work with her since she was the best dancer out of all of them but Jaewon and Yedam got to her first.

"Let me do that part." Jin insisted.

"You're going to hurt yourself more than me." She laughed at his silly suggestion. Her and Jin have become quite close and he's more of the female in their dorm than her. They were dancing to Monsta X's "Hero" and there is one part where instead of just a jump over like in the music video, one of them would do a flip over the shoulder of Jaewon. The boys at first thought Yedam should do the flip because he was the smallest member but Rin was completely against it. She looked at Yedam as a younger brother and didn't want him to do any dangerous stunts, much to his dismay. It was later decided that since she was the most experienced in dance and parkour, she would do the flip over Jaewon since he was a bit taller than Jin. They have been practicing for the past three hours and were exhausted. Rin didn't flip right so she ended up falling on her side and got the wind knock out of her before anyone could react to the mistake. She stood up slowly with Jin and Jaewon's help, wincing as her feet strained to keep her standing.

"Alright, we're done for the day." Jaewon announced as Jin ushered them to the couch in the back. They set her down carefully and began to check her. Rin gently rubbed her right  leg, outside thigh and winced in pain.

"Does it hurt?" Jin asked.

"No shit sherlock." Jaewon fired at him in annoyance.

"Hey!" Rin snapped at them. She didn't like them cursing, especially in front of Yedam.

"Sorry..." They both mumbled to her. She just rolled her eyes and looked at Yedam. "I'll be fine." She told him. The look he gave her was the same as her brother's whenever she got hurt from either dancing or an everyday accident. He nodded but stepped closer.

"Noona... does it hurt?" He asked. She nodded slightly.

"Not badly though. It's bearable but i think I have a bruise now." She answered as both Jin and Jaewon sat next to her. They all ended it for the day and went back to the dorm building. Their manager was worried about Rin and told the rest of the boys to make sure she stays off her legs for the rest of the day. They nodded and the manager glared at her, warning her to listen to his orders. One thing their manager has been learning from his time with her is that she is really stubborn. Usually he would have a difficult time keeping trainees on their diet but Rin just wouldn't eat enough and has forced her to eat many times. They ended up all hanging out at Rin and Jin's dorm. Many of the trainees were surprised that Rin and Jin lived together. It was highly uncommon in Korea for a male and a female to live together and not be dating but both have assured everyone that they don't hold any romantic feelings. Jin obviously didn't, Rin knew why, and her? She wasn't one to fall for someone on such short time. She did find herself thinking of one person in particular... GDragon. She dismissed the idea of any romantic feelings, thinking it was because he was her ultimate bias. Rin winced as she saw the large bruise on her leg near her hip. The boys weren't okay with her walking to the bathroom but were too afraid to go in with her. Jin was going to but she stopped him. She didn't want Jaewon or Yedam to get suspicious of why he could go in but not them. She was dressed in gray sweat pants and a black t-shirt with the anime "Attack On Titan" on it. her leg was already feeling better, just the soreness if she laid on that side but she was already feeling the hyper energy. She smiled into the mirror as she observed herself. Back in America, she never dreamed of leaving the apartment without make up but now, she did everyday. She was always too tired to put on make up and would shrug if someone asked why she didn't wear any. What's the point of wearing make up if I'm just going to sweat it off later? She opened the door to leave and crashed back down with the boys. They were watching some variety show when Yedam asked her something.