1.1 - Fallin'

Ji Young sighed as he finally left that suffocating meeting. He never understood why a comeback had to be so stressful. He understood that Big Bang was getting older but their fandom hasn't wavered in the slightest. He already began writing songs with Teddy for their newest album after three years of hiatus. He didn't want to rush things because nothing good comes out of rushing. Rushing will just create bad music. He sighed again as he remembers all the money-hungry people in that room. He doesn't understand how the CEO can even handle them. As he walked out, two women workers walked by him and he caught a whiff of their conversation which made him stop dead in his tracks.

Woman 1 - Her voice was amazing! They really know how to pick them.

Woman 2 - I know! I heard that they only brought two people from the global auditions and those two were them!

Woman 1 - OMO!? Only two!?

Woman 2 - That's because GD-sshi and CL-sshi tagged along and judged. GD is tough.

Woman 1 - Ah! Being picked by both is an honor!

Woman 2 - Right!? I'm sure Teddy is enjoying her voice right now!

Ji Young decided to ask where they heard her sing. They told him that she was in recording studio 12A with Teddy, Hanbin and Woo Jin. He thanked them and made his way there. As he was walking quite quickly through the halls towards the recording studio, he bumped into the rest of his members. Seungri still looked sleepy but he greeted his hyung with a smile.

"Where are you heading to so fast?" Taeyang questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"The new trainees are with Teddy right now. I wanna see what they're up to. I believe they don't start training until tomorrow." Ji Young said, continuing to walk. They followed behind.

"Ah! I heard about them. The stylists were talking about them. Only two trainees this year, crazy." Daesung commented.

"They're very good." Taeyang told them.

"Is one of them a girl?" Seungri asked right away causing him to get a hit from Daesung.

"Yah, maknae. Don't sound like that when a girl is involved!" Daesung semi-yells.

"It sounds wrong." TOP agreed. Seungri just giggled. His hyungs always acted so innocent but he doesn't buy it. Seungri is just more open about his attraction. They make it to the studio and walk in without knocking. The music stops as they enter. Woo Jin is standing next to Hanbin and Teddy is sitting at the controls, smiling at Rin who was in the recording room. Her eyes went straight to the door when it opened but her smile didn't waver. She was very happy at the moment and they could all see it. Little did they know the reason behind that smile was because she was meeting her idol of all time... Teddy.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Rin did not know how she got into this situation. She was just shown the rooms for her training classes that including the dance studio, practice rooms, classrooms for the Korean language, acting classes and everything of the kind. Hanbin bumped into Teddy outside of a recording studio and both trainees bowed their heads. For once, Rin was at a loss for words and Woo Jin had to speak for her. If she couldn't even speak to the man, how do they expect her to sing in front of this man!? She was internally screaming as Teddy looked at her and smiled. Even though his face was mostly covered as it always was, she could see his cheekbones raise indicating a smile.

"So what would you like to sing?" Teddy asked. Rin wanted to tell him but her voice wasn't coming out.

"I think she's still in shock of meeting you, sunbae." Hanbin laughed. Woo Jin was really surprised to see her like this. He never thought she had a side like this. Teddy turned on the microphone so she could hear him.