1.5 - Missed Your Name

"Where'd she go!?" Ji young asked as he entered the lobby. All the trainees stood by the door, some even outside. Hanbin was outside with the boy trainees, looking for Rin but they didn't see where she went.

"We didn't see..." Woo Jin said.

"Damn... She runs fast..." Hanbin commented. Ji Young sighed and everyone went back into the lobby of the YG building. It was cold. Sua still held the smirk on her face and soon began her acting again.

"Is Rin ok? I don't know why she's mad at me for not being able to dance..." Hanbin squinted his eyes down at her. This dongsaeng was extremely disrespectful. Ji Young shook his head but didn't look back at her.

"She can definently dance... It's one of her best abilities..." He said. Sua huffed.

"Then she shouldn't be struggling and taking it out on me... Who does she think she is? She just came to Korea and she starts trouble..." Sua goes on. The other female trainees look down, unsure if they should say anything. Jaewon glared at the other trainees, angry that no one was going to defend Rin. Woo Jin seemed scared more than anything and Yedam was scared too. Hanbin didn't look at her but outside with Ji Young. He was never close to any of the trainees except his own group so he was pretty surprised to hear what she was saying. "I'm surprised CEO-nim brought back someone so bratty with low skill-level. I don't think she'll make it far. She isn't that good looking either... Maybe plastic surgery will he-" Ji Young interrupted her.

"Who said you could speak?" Ji Young said, his voice dangerously low. He didn't realize what kind of person Sua was... Until now... Sua was a good rapper and that was all he saw. He never felt the need to get to know her personally but maybe that's why she's been a trainee for so long. Realization hit him that he never asked Rin her side of the story...

"I'm just giving the opinion of the people..." Sua trailed off as she felt the tension. Ji Young turned to her and everyone avoided his gaze, especially Sua. Ji Young huffed. Sua had nothing on Rin in looks and Rin wasn't afraid of eye contact, something Sua was lacking.

"What actually happened?" He asked. He kept his strong gaze on her. She may be young but he doesn't spoil any maknae but his own.

"I told you. I was just minding my own business. We just finished practice and I was getting ready to head out. She came out of nowhere and started yelling at me. She even took a swing at me..." She told him without looking at him.

"Look at me..." Ji Young said. Sua slowly looked into his eyes but quickly looked away. He sighed. Rin wasn't there at the moment to ask her side of the story.

"That's not true..." A male voice said. Everyone looked towards the voice, Sua's head snapped faster than anyone else's. It was Jaewon. Her eyes were pleading him to stay silent but he ignored her.

"What?" Ji Young asked the trainee. Jaewon sighed and looked at Ji Young straight in the eye. Jaewon took a deep sigh.

"Sua's been bullying her all week. She never said anything though but she was aware of it... We all were... But today, she did something to Woo Jin and Rin snapped." Jaewon said.

"Like... I physically heard her snap..." Jisoo added, trying to lessen the tension for Sua's sake. She always warned the maknae that her attitude was going to get her into trouble and it finally has.

"I see..." Ji Young took out his phone and began calling someone. As it was ringing he looked at all the trainees. "Everyone go back to your dorms and stay there until you are called upon. I trust you Jaewon to make sure that happens..." Jaewon nodded at the order and ushered everyone to get their coats as he called for a van. "Hanbin you're with me." He said as he went outside again. Hanbin followed suit. The person he was calling finally answered.