0.2 - College Party Part 1

"I'm so happy for you Rin!" Samantha yelled as she ran to her. Soo Rin took the day off of class for the audition and came to pick her up. She practically jumped on her but fortunately for Samantha, Rin is a lot stronger then she looks. Samantha is basically her best friend and has been since middle school. Samantha is Caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes. Both used to be bullied like crazy in high school but have been together through the hard times since. After they graduated to high school is when puberty hit and they became the talk of the whole school but they never forgot. All the people who bullied them tried to become their friends or date them but they always stuck together even until now, their junior year of undergrad school. Rin put her down and they smiled at each other.

"Thanks! How was class?" Rin asked. She doesn't usually miss class but she already let the professor know and he gave her the notes in advance.

"Boring..." Samantha frowned. "But we need to celebrate!" She said excitedly.

"How about a shopping spree tomorrow?" Rin suggested but Samantha shook her head.

"A party! Cody is having a pre-graduation party tonight." Samantha said jumping up and down. Samantha had a huge crush on Cody, the college's star soccer player. Cody was also good friends with them but Rin didn't like the guys he hung out with. Samantha could see the eh... No face she was making.

"Eh... When?" Rin asked, giving in to Samantha's puppy face. She squealed in happiness.

"Tonight! It's at their frat house." Samantha announced. Rin cringed at the thought of the college house party. Rin has had her fair share of LMN movies that are based off of college parties.

"Ok..." Samantha started to cheer but Rin said something. "If- and only if... We don't accept any drinks, no going into bedrooms with anyone and no smoking. If it gets too crazy, we leave, k?" Samantha nodded to her conditions but frowned at not entering a bedroom with a person. As they walked back together to their dorm, Samantha said something back quickly with a teasing smirk.

"But if Cody invites me to a room... I am soo going!" She announces to her before running ahead of her to the the dorm building.

"Yah!" Rin yells but ends up laughing as she chases Samantha into the dorm building, giggling and screaming as she caught her in the elevator. Despite majoring in different subjects, they had some classes with each other like physiology. They got off the elevator at the fourth floor and entered room 207. Samantha started on her homework as Rin put on sweat pants and plugged her headphones in, playing drake. She began freestyling, thinking up choreography for her next class. Samantha watched her sometimes. She always believed Rin was going to get famous someday since she was good at many things, not just studies. Rin's singing is what helped get them through their hard childhood at school where everyday felt like a battlefield. If they didn't have each other, they would have probably disappeared into the sorrow and fear of life. The room was pretty spacious in which the room cost exactly six-thousand a semester. They split the price so both would pay three-thousand a semester and it included the use of washing machines in the basement, electricity, and water. They never used to have a bathroom but they moved into the junior/senior dorm building which each dorm room owning it's own bathroom. Samantha's side of the room was very clean and organized... And pink. Samantha was extremely girly with light pink bed sheets with flowers decorating them and fuzzy hot pink pillows. She has a giant "Pinky Pie" stuffed toy on her bed. Her desk was completely clear with only a few make up stains. Rin's side was a different story. Rin's bed was white sheets decorated with blue skulls who had pink bows on them. Her pillows were as fuzzy as Samantha's, only they were a sky blue. She had a guitar, violin and cello case leaning against the wall next to her desk. Her desk was covered with empty sheet music. Despite not majoring in music, she recieved a scholarship to Harvard's musical program recently. Deep in Rin's mind, she doesn't believe having a musical degree will get her good work but she is willing to invest in YG. It was around 4pm when Rin's phone began ringing. The ringtone played Rihanna's "Rude Boy". Rin jumped on the bed to answer the phone while Samantha lowered the sound of the TV they shared. She was watching "What Not To Wear" at the time.