1.9 - Emergency?

"This is not an emergency..." Rin commented as she was being fitted into a simple white mini-dress. Ji Young took about an hour looking through dresses and finally picking one that he liked and it would be matching his suit. He was circling around her, looking her up and down when she commented that. He smiled.

"It is an emergency but not the kind you thought." He said causing her to roll her eyes.

"I thought you got hurt." He laughed at her thought.

"I wouldn't call if I was hurt since I'd be too hurt to call you." He laughed. Rin looked at herself in the mirror and narrowed her eyes at the dress. It was a beautiful dress but she never liked the color white. It just seemed too... pure.

"Why the white?" She asked as the woman that was fitting it to her accidentally poked her causing an 'ow' from her and an apology from the woman.

"Since you're a trainee, white is the perfect color for purity."

"But how am I pure? And I doubt you are." She answered while observing herself in the large mirror and pointing out his white suit. The dress definitely defined her legs. It made her legs look longer with the white heels and it showed off her curves. It wasn't that she was embarrassed to wear this kind of outfit, she just wasn't used to the bright color.

"You aren't pure? And how would you know if I'm pure or not?" He answered her question with a question.

"Depends on your definition of pure... And your crooked MV says otherwise." She answered with a smile. He smiled as she just revealed that she watches his music videos. The woman finished and was told to leave as GD and Rin were having their conversation. He stopped and stared at her with amusement etched onto his face.

"Oh... is this trainee openly admitting she isn't a virgin?" He asked with a wide smile. Rin laughed out loud.

"Of course not. That is of no one's concern." She answered with a smile. Ji Young had her make up, hair and basically a makeover done for her. She turned around to face him and he smiled widely as he took in her beauty. This trainee was beautiful... beautiful inside and out. She was the ideal girl he had always thought of and was sure many guys out there have also. Age would definitely be a problem and the fact that she was a trainee in the same company but he planned to make his move anyway. He'll protect her from the fans... He would protect her better than he did to his past girlfriend that ultimately lead to their break up. "Sunbae?" She asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. He sighed and smiled, burying his negative memories to the back of his head. He shouldn't focus on dating and knew that he shouldn't make a move on her since she was just starting.

"I see we are ready." He was already in a white tuxedo with a red rose on his breast pocket. He offered his arm to her. She hesitated before linking her arm with his. She could feel her fangirl coming out, basically screaming from the touch. She was matching G DRAGON... THEE G DRAGON!!!! They had to exit from the back to prevent from being seen. Rin wasn't noticeable but Ji Young's face is well known. As he drove, Rin still didn't know where they were going.

"We're dressed like this... why?" She asked him. He smiled.

"Rin-ah... have you ever been on the red carpet?" He asked, teasingly.

"Red carpet? We used to have a red carpet in our old dorm..." She answered, not noticing the comparison. He rolled his eyes.

"I meant a red carpet that celebrities walk on during a movie premiere or some social event."He answered. She shook her head.

"Why?" She asked as she finally put the pieces together; red carpet, makeover, and matching outfits.

"You're my 'plus one' to TOP's premiere movie." Her eyes went big as he finally told her.

"That's the emergency!?" She yelled and he just laughed. "And wait! I can't go out there! Not like this!"

"You question my choice?" GD asked with an amused smile.

"Of course I do! Have you seen your fashion sometimes!? I question a LOT of things you wear." She said, adding a bit of sarcasm but what she said wasn't false. She didn't like his fashion sometimes... and found it really... weird looking. Ji Young just rolled his eyes.

"TOP was the one who requested you. Said you would attract a lot of attention." Ji Young answered. She saw them approaching a large crowd of people and soon the flashing of cameras began to blind her. Rin covered her face at first but Ji Young grabbed her hand and lightly brought them back down to her lap. "Don't cover your face. You'll make this look like a scandal." She nodded and followed her sunbae's direction. He stepped out of his car as another man waited to take the keys and park his car in a safe and private place. He went around and opened the door for Rin. The flashing of lights was extremely blinding but she trusted him and followed his lead. Questions began flying.

Who's that!?

Is that your girlfriend?

OMO!? That's the trainee from your picture! Are you two a thing?

Rin flinched at the questions and their tones but Ji Young simply put his hands on her shoulders.

"Just smile and ignore them. We'll pose for a few pictures and then head inside." He told her. She followed his lead and they stood next to each other. There was a point where he put his arm over her shoulder and she pulled out a peace sign making Ji Young laugh out loud and stumble away from her. He was covering his face with his hand as he always did and laughed hard. The cameras were more violent when he did that.

"Sunbae?" She asked, embarrassed. He calmed down a bit but the smile never left his face.

"No peace signs on the red carpet." He laughed. So cute he thought. He gently took her hand in his, his other hand snaking around her waist, and lead her into the theater. She was shocked at the sight before her. Everything seemed so fancy and elegant and she could see people talking with each other, glasses of champagne in their hands. She could feel her face get red as some people began to stop their conversation and look their way, surprised that GD brought someone.

"Oppa..." She whispered in fear and he lightly squeezed her shoulders. It was then that someone approached them.

"Didn't expect to see you here..."

_____

This was a bit shorter then I planned it to be. The TOP fanfic will be on hold for a bit because my inner anime girl came out and I started a Soul Eater fanfic. I apologize T-T

Please Vote, Comment and Share for more chapters!

Thank you for staying xD There's this new media option so I might try it in the next chapter xD