3.2 Karaoke Day?

"Collaboration? We've never done one with an artist from another company." Seungri said to the CEO. Big Bang was currently in the CEO's office for a scheduled meeting and just a time to talk with each other. Park Bom was also there. The rest of the 2NE1 members were off doing their own thing; CL was in LA working on her American debut, Sandara was busy with acting gigs and Minzy was currently enrolled in school in LA. The only member of Big Bang who was missing was Seunghyun (TOP). He was currently shooting a movie and was up in Japan at the moment. GD sat in silent, still thinking about Big Bang's new album. He was almost done but... he was having such a difficult time finishing up their last song. They've been busy preparing for their comeback. He was excited, thinking about it. It's been awhile since he's performed on a stage and with new songs. They would be releasing their 'M' part of the album.

"Yes, well we're trying out something new. It's a different trainee and I have confidence that it will work out." CEO said.

"So who's the trainee?" Park Bom asked.

"Bae Soo Rin." He answered. That was when Ji Young looked up, shocked. She would be their guinea pig? Actually... he hasn't talked to her in a while. They only text good morning and goodnights, also making sure that she remembers to eat but she doesn't answer her texts until morning. He figured she must be exhausted so he doesn't bug her too much on that but he has felt that they have been getting a little distant.

"Why her?" Ji Young asked, anger slightly flaring. He understands his CEO for trying something new but soo many wrong things could happen that would leave her broken. Youngbae, sensing his anger also speaks.

"As in, why this trainee and not one of our older trainees?" Youngbae filled in. Ji Young glanced at Youngbae but for only a split second before bringing his attention back to the CEO.

"She was best fit for this. Her image is very similar to Bangtan Boys and she has the most fans of all the trainees. She doesn't need extra training on how to act an she has many international fans from America due to her status as a young choreographer." He answered. "And it was the leader of BTS who came to me first along with his CEO. I didn't agree at first but seeing that BTS has the most international fans, this would help her tremendously on her debut." He said. Ji Young shook his head.

"What if this doesn't work out? BTS has a lot of fans and not many will take too kindly to a female trainee going near them." Ji Young insisted.

"I informed her of the consequences and she still agreed to them. I trust her. She'll be in the future 'BTS Bomb' and I have her scheduled for a few variety shows." He said. Ji Young sighed.

"Is she there now?" He asked and CEO nodded. Ji Young sighed before getting up. He bowed as everyone did as they followed him out. They had to get a few errands to run and her knew that Youngbae was not gonna let him go to Bighit entertainment... But he did want to, just to make sure she was alright.

Little did he know that the emotion he was feeling was fear... Fear that she forgot him... Fear that she would fall in love with one of the members of BTS... Fear that her career would be ruined because of this...

* * * * *

"Wow... This dance studio is huge!" Rin exclaimed as she was coming to the end of her tour of the building. She was given a tour by one of the assistants that worked there. She smiled as Rin jumped around the floor, feeling it under her feet. One thing she liked about dancing to hip hop was that the dancers didn't have to take off their shoes to dance. The assistant left her to her own devices as she went back to work, telling her that BTS would be back in a few minutes. Rin sat on the floor of the empty dance studio... for more than a few minutes and she got bored. An idea suddenly popped in her head and she ran over to their sound system, taking out her phone. She's been needing to practice her freestyle and what better way to do that than to dance to one of the mixtapes Namjoon sent to her. She plugged it in and began playing it. She smiled to herself as she looked into the mirror. She was dressed in simple black skinny jeans, loose white shirt, a black cap and her favorite black and white adidas sneakers. She took a deep breath before going into her mode and letting her body get lost in the music.