3.5 Admit It

[Choreographer Boyoung of "1Million Dance Studio" plays as WooJin]

"Really? I'm not sure about this..." Woojin mumbled as Rin took a seat in front of him. They did a few warm ups before the subject of his gay love life was brought up again. She wanted to hear his story, making sure no cameras were listening in before sitting on the floor. He didn't quite know what to say. Did he want to re-live his most painful days? Or the bigger question... Can he trust her? He's had so many bad experiences with people he trusted... What made her different?

"You only live once, Oppa. If I remember correctly, I saw an interview where Yoongi-oppa said that he was pansexual." She said matter-of-factly.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning... He only cares about personality! He doesn't care what parts you have." She said, pointing down to his crotch. He blushed and covered himself.

"Your vulgar..." He said, jokingly of course. Luckily for him, Rin never takes insults to heart. She lightly hit his shoulder.

"What could it hurt? I know we aren't technically allowed to date but I'm willing to keep a secret. Look at Taeyang sunbae. He had a secret girlfriend for two years." Woojin rolled his eyes.

"But he's world famous. I'm still a trainee." Rin shrugged.

"I'm not saying now. I'd prefer us staying focused on debut but afterwards. He'd be a good leverage for emotional support."

"But why would I need him when I have you?" Woojin asked, eyebrows raised. She returned the gesture.

"Because I'm not your girlfriend." She said, leaning closer to him and suddenly flicking his forehead. "And you're not straight."

"Ow!" Woojin jerked away from her, rubbing his forehead. She laughed.

"So are you gonna admit you like Yoongi, Oppa?" She urged on. Woojin groaned.

"Fine, so what if I do?" He asked.

"Then I can officially ship you!" He just rolled his eyes at his silly friend.

"You watch too much anime."

"Of course. I have to watch anime to survive."

"I thought you needed food to survive."

"But anime food looks so much better."

The two continued with their jokes before going back to serious mode. They always practiced dance. Mostly because Rin already excelled in vocals. She wasn't the best but her vocal style was more on the western side then Korean style. She still needed to work on songs with GD later on so... Dancing was something she always practiced. Woojin on the other hand was a rapper. He used to be a terrible dancer but he's made the most improvement out of all the trainees because of Rin. Since they lived in the same dorm, they practiced after-hours. They've went through alot together. Mostly his tears of not feeling good enough. She's never voiced her feelings to him, to his shock. He's never asked her either, thinking that she was naturally a happy person.

After lunch, the two began jamming out to Beyonce and things got heated. They borrowed heels from a stylist noona, one pair for Rin and another for Woojin. He was a bit nervous to ask but she didn't mind it, telling them that the members of BTS ask for them too.

'Lol wut?'

"So, we're really doing this?" Woojin asked with a smile. They stood side-by-side, facing the mirror. They both had on heels and big smiles. She was excited actually. She loves dancing to Beyonce and was excited to see how Woojin would do on heels.