1.0 - First Time

This was her first time in Seoul, Korea and she was enjoying it. She wished she came here in her high school years since she saw many students walk by in their cute uniforms and she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. She has watched anime before, mostly for the way they drew the female characters, and always wanted to wear their uniforms. During their transition from NYC to Seoul, GD and Taeyang had to separate from her and Woo Jin for a meeting. She was sitting in the back of a black SUV with Woo Jin. They sat opposite sides, not because of tension but that they both wanted to look out the window. Woo Jin was fully korean while Rin was only half. They approached a large building in which Woo Jin ended up moving to her side to see. Both their mouths hung open as they looked at it. Both were used to seeing tall buildings but this one was a lot more fancy. The van stopped at the front doors.

"Go on in. A man will be waiting out there for you. He'll be the manager taking care of you two since both of you are from America." The driver told them. As they exited with their bags, Rin looked back to him and smiled.

"Thank you so much!" She yelled from outside.

"Ssssh!!!" Woo Jin quickly shushed her and she gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. She began giggling again with Woo Jin. It was literally three in the morning. The driver smiled at the two silly kids and drove off to his next location. Both kids entered the building and a tall man in a suit was waiting for them. He instantly smiled as he saw them. He was taller then the both of them, especially Rin. He was a bit older than them, about Ji Young's age at least.

"You two must be the new trainees?" He asked. Both nodded. "My name is Park Chang Min and I'll be your manager." They both smiled and nodded. He began to show them the way to their room, telling them that they are free all day. "You can spend it doing anything you want but please let me know if you're going out sightseeing." He sighed. "My number is on the refrigerator." They followed him to the door and he opened it for them.

"This is for the both of us?" Woo Jin asked. Manager-nim nodded.

"We normally don't put boys and girls together but since you two are the only ones who were brought back and from America, we decided to save more room so we put you two together. Do you want to be separated?" Woo Jin was about to answer when Rin beat him to it.

"We don't mind. We were just wondering." Rin answered. Woo Jin only asked because he didn't want Rin to feel awkward but it was quite the opposite. She lived in an apartment with her brother and her dad her whole life so she was comfortable with boys and girls. They settled in their shared dorm. There were seven rooms together, four of them being bedrooms. Woo Jin and Rin took separate rooms next to each other and were happy to see a futon.

"Aw... I forgot that they don't have beds in korea..." Woo Jin sighed. Rin laughed from her room.

"Woo Jin Oppa, I'm sure we could put more pillows on it or request a thicker futon." She said heartedly. She was surprised at the futons too but there was nothing she could do. They both needed to get used to Korea and their culture. It made it easier that both knew korean but during their talk with the manager, he was talking a bit too fast in which he had to repeat himself a little slower so they could keep up. In the end, they settled in and tried to sleep but Rin found herself walking around the living room with Woo Jin. They didn't own a television so they couldn't watch anything. It was ten in the morning when they decided to venture out of their dorm. Rin lead the way with Woo Jin hesitantly following behind.

"I don't think this is a good idea..." Woo Jin mumbled but Rin didn't listen to him as she turned a corner.

"Nonsense. I wanna explore." Rin answered. As she walked, she was looking up and down. This place was definitely different from her apartment in America. The hallways were covered in white walls and pictures. In America, they were dull gray with blinking lights and spider webs. She could hear voices but didn't know where it was coming from. She was too focused on looking at every hanging picture she passed by before a door opened right in front of her in which she saw too late and collided with. She fell onto her butt with a thud.

"Rin!" Woo Jin appeared at her side in an instant.

"Ow..." Rin cried, her butt hurting.

"OMO! I'm so sorry! Are you ok!?" She heard a voice cry to her and soon felt a shadow over her. She looked up and was met by a Korean guy who looked at her with worried eyes. He wore a pure white hoodie with black skinny jeans and nike sneakers. He also wore a cap but backwards. He offered a hand to her and she kindly took it. He helped her up and she thanked him.

"I'm sorry. I should have paid attention to my surroundings." Rin said.

"No no. It's my fault." He disagreed. She saw more boys appear behind him as Woo Jin stood behind her, slightly nervous at all the people. "Are you guys new?" He asked.

"We just came in... a few hours ago." Rin answered. She looked behind her at Woo Jin who was hiding. She didn't have any form of heels in her shoes so she was actually pretty short. "Woo Jin oppa! Say hi!" Rin whispered to him. He sighed and stood next to her.

"Hello." He said. The boy kept his eye on Rin the whole time.

"What are your names?" He asked. He remembers his manager said they would get new neighbors.

"Bae Soo Rin but Rin is fine." Rin said with a smile.

"Park Woo Jin." Jin said with a semi-smile.

"We're from America." Rin added.

"Ooooh! America!?" The boy behind the first one suddenly appeared in front of her. His hair was hidden under a red cap but he was quite attractive also. "My name is Kim Jiwon but they call me Bobby!" He bowed to her. Rin and Woo Jin did it back.

"I'm Kim Hanbin." The boy she met first introduced himself. He then turned to the other boys who were standing behind him, all staring at the newbies. "This is the rest of our group. We're called IKON."

"Hello. My name is Kim Jinhwan." The shortest boy introduced himself. He has a really cute face and looked pretty young He was the shortest of the group of boys. Rin and Woo Jin bowed their greetings. It was basically full of boys as each of them introduced themselves.

They introduced themselves one by one; Song Yunhyeong, Koo Junhoe, Kim Donghyuk, Jung Chanwoo and Yang Hong Seok. Both new trainees were surprised that they were older than most of the members of IKON. Woo Jin was the oldest but Jinhwan was the oldest in IKON and only a few months older than Rin. He was another oppa to her. Hanbin sent his members to their dorm to rest since they've been practicing all night. He remained with the new trainees and began showing them around. He showed them the dorm rooms of other idols. They didn't stay at the trainee dorm since they were put in the advanced classes to Hanbin's surprise. He couldn't lie, they didn't look too much the part but he learned to not judge a book by it's cover so he wasn't going to do it to people either.

"Have you guys gone to the main building yet?" He asked. Him and Rin really hit it off on the talk of music. Woo Jin didn't have the same tastes with them so he felt a little left out but Rin kept pulling him along, adding conversation in which he would have to join. She didn't want him to feel like the odd one out.

"Not yet, no." Woo Jin answered. He wanted to be a bit more brave than he normally is. Even though him and Rin were from the same place, he was a lot more reserved and shy then she was.

"Then come follow me! I'll show you around. I believe you guys start classes tomorrow?" He asked as he began leading them to the garage of the building.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I apologize for cutting the introduction of IKON so soon.

I really don't know all the members of IKON, just my bias "Bobby", BI & Junhoe.

I'll do a little more research before writing about them so I don't anger any fans and do this right.

I know a lot about BI and Bobby though xD

Thank you so much for putting up with this weird ship and story.

I don't see Choa and GD as a couple but I really like these two idols at the time I started to write this and I believe it is too late to change so...

Please add this to your library, follow me for more new fanfics, vote and comment!!!!

More votes and comments encourages me to keep updating! Plus exam week is coming up and I have no exams (I refuse to take my A2/Trig exam since I failed 3 times and don't have a math class in my senior year. Physics doesn't count)

Thank you for reading!