4.0 - Party No No

~ Rin POV ~

"Jiyoung sunbae." I said right away, already familiar to the smell of his cologne, which wasn't too strong, just enough. I couldn't really explain the smell but... It smells nice. I would be lying if I said my heart didn't jump at the arms... And start beating hard when I realized who it was.

"How'd you know?" He asked. I simply laughed.

"There's only two people who do that; you and Tablo-shi." I answered. It wasn't a lie. I bumped into him last week... Or his daughter, Haru. Haru was crying... Because she heard the rumors of Gdragon dating another girl. Tablo wasn't far behind but I ended up comforting her. Tablo was really shocked to see Haru hugging me when he found us. We were basically sitting on the floor in the middle of the hallway.

"Sunbae." The other trainees bowed and I bowed with them. Big Bang smiled.

"What's with the long face, Woojin?" TOP asked. Woojin looked down, flustered. No one could blame him. TOP was very beautiful, along with his low voice. Anyone would be attracted to him.

"Woojin-ah needs some cheering up." Lisa announced, putting him into a head lock in which he yelped in surprise. Seungri started laughing.

"OMO, you're getting beat by a girl." He stated.

"Not like I would fight back." Woojin muttered but soon started laughing as Jisoo's tickly fingers started doing their work. He started laughing maniacally and the rest couldn't help but laugh along.

-Third POV-

While they were all laughing, Taeyang bumped his elbow to Jiyoung on purpose. Jiyoung whirled his head and the two exchanged glances at each other and at Rin, who was trying to stop Woojin from getting his revenge on Jisoo, who was hiding behind Jennie and Rose.

"Rin, let me go!" Woojin yelled in english.

"No way. Calm down Woojin, before you hurt yourself." Rin laughed, implying that if he tried to fight Jisoo, he would lose. Woojin struggled a bit before finally giving up.

"I'm calm, I'm calm." He put his hands up in defeat while the girls giggled. Rin reluctantly let him go and everyone was back to conversing as normal. Rin felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see Jiyoung.

"Enioy the party?" He asked. She nodded. "It's more sophisticated than the parties I usually go to but... It isn't bad." She answered, the last part directed towards her fellow trainees. Jiyoung smiled at her answer.

"And here comes your ghetto." He comments. She laughed and playfully glared at him.

"It's what happens when you live in the hood." She replies, taking a sip of her drink.

"Alcohol?"

"What? No! Definitely not." She replied quickly. "I'm not old enough anyway." This made Jiyoung laugh.

"Sure you are. You're 20." He said, flashing her his cocktail. She rolls her eyes.

"I'm from New York. 21 is when I start." She laughs. "Besides..." She made an 'ew' face. "... all the alcohol I've ever had tasted like medicine so I don't think drinking is for me." She admitted. Jiyoung was surprised at this.

"Y-you don't like the taste of alcohol?" He asked, not hiding the fact that he was surprised. He's never met someone who actually didn't drink because they didn't like it. Usually the excuse is that they have 'high morals' or 'uncontrollable drunk'. She shook her head. Jiyong sighed. 'Guess that nice wine place I know it out of the question.'

Jiyong was going to ask her another question but before he could, she got dragged away by her fellow trainees to start karaoke and dancing. He sighed but smiled. He missed his chance tonight, but that's alright. She was having fun and that's what counted. He watched as she got up on the stage with Jennie and Lisa. 2NE1 weren't there since they were busy in America for a concert. People started laughing as they began to do body rolls on the stage and soon Lisa was twerking on Jennie, who seemed to be liking it. Rin was basically their hype man and soon everyone was screaming. Jiyong shook his head with a smile but that smile faltered as he saw IKON get on that stage.

"Bounce" by Bobby began playing and soon everyone bounced to the beat. What cut through Jiyong was the fact that Bobby went straight for Rin and soon they were dancing right against each other as more people jumped on the stage and joined in, including the other ikon members and trainees.

Soon enough all the girls and boys began screaming because Rin began grinding on Bobby and he was grinding right back. Jennie and Lisa were practically screaming their heads off at the bold dance and cheering it on while Ikon was just screaming in utter shock. Soon he finished his song and more YG music came on. Rin jumped off the stage and Woojin spoke up first.

"Damn, that was hella HOT!" He said in English. Rin laughed.

"I was not expecting to do that, but that song was LIT!" She replied back. She soon was in front of GD and smiled, but he didn't return the smile. Her smile immediately went into a frown. "What's your problem?" She asked.

"Nothing." He replied coldly, walking away. She was highly confused and Youngbae had to enter the situation.

"Please ignore him. He's just angry at his lack of motivation." Youngbae said, pushing them both to their friends. "Enjoy yourselves, I'll talk to the bi-polar leader." He teased, causing both to chuckle. Rin and Woojin went without hesitation, ready to party with the rest of iKON and the staff. Even Seungri joined the younger ones.

- Youngbae & Jiyong -

"You know that many people would not approve of your behaviour... Dating her and/or your present dilemma." Youngbae said as Jiyong was in the hallway, sipping on his wine and staring out the window.

"First of all, I don't give any fucks what anyone thinks. Second, I'm responding as any guy who cares about a girl would." He replied. "... Yet she doesn't get it." He turned to face Youngbae. "She's extremely dense. Kiko knew right away... But why doesn't she?" Youngbae shook his head.

"You have to remember that Kiko was closer to your age compared to Rin. And she was a model so she's used to men crushing on her. Rin is younger and she's from America. I doubt she's even thinking of a relationship." Youngbae sighed. Normally Jiyong would know all this, but whenever he starts liking a girl, common sense goes out the door.

"..."

"We should go back in. We already said too much in public. Luckily dispatch isn't here but this would not do good for her career." Youngbae informed.

"... What... What do you think I should do?" Jiyong suddenly asked. These two are very close so Youngbae's opinion carries a lot of weight on Jiyong. Youngbae looked at him incredulously.

"Do you want my honest opinion?"

"You've lied to me before?"

"It's called sugar-coating actually." Youngbae defended himself. Jiyong snorted at his response.

"No more sugar-coating. I don't want diabetes." The two laughed before turning semi-serious again.

"... Honestly? No." Youngbae answered. "You should know how crazy your fans are. Yes, I took a risk with my girlfriend, but she's mature enough to handle it. She knows the life in the spotlight so she doesn't struggle as a normal person would." Youngbae answered. Jiyong sighed. He suddenly turned and leaned against the wall.

"I know you're right... I just... I hate seeing it all..." He replied. Youngbae put an arm over his shoulder.

"It's the struggle we all face as idols. Don't let it bother you too much. I'm sure there's a girl out there for you." He said, leading him back to the party.

'There's not a girl like Rin though...'

-

5 weeks left of the semester and ya' girl got herself a job xD

I haven't been so into kpop throughout the semester because I've been MAD busy studying and shiet.

I apologize! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Kinda short 😭 but I'm losing my motivation!

Vote, Comment and Share ^^