2.4 - Surprise Audience

"Gangnam?" TOP asked again.

"Yes! Now go! Tell me how they do! I sent Hanbin and Bobby too so you may bump into them." CEO answered from the speakers of TOP's car.

"You do realize the chaos that will unfold of we get discovered... Right???" GD raised his eyebrows. The CEO's weird laugh echoes in the car before the line goes dead. GD scoffed at the silence. Sometimes their CEO would be serious but then other times... He would seem like a child. He makes a lot of rash decisions and is extremely hard-headed but... That's what has lead YG to it's success.

"We're here." TOP said. He parked his car and both quickly put on their disguises. They carefully stepped out, making sure that no one noticed them before blending into the crowd of Gangnam. They heard American music and headed towards the sound. What they saw was definitely a sight to behold... Something GD wished he didn't see. It was Rin doing a very Sensual dance with Jaewon and the way their bodies seemed to click together during the down beats. The crowd went wild at their dance and once they finished, they both bowed to the crowd. GD should be evaluating all four but his eyes never left Rin as she took a break at some part and came back in stronger than ever. She held a different expression from her performance in america, maybe it was an american thing. Street performances were different than on a stage... but she looked more excited on the streets than on a stage. He and TOP stayed throughout their whole show but GD only watched Rin. When they finished, some of the crowd dispersed but some yelled out for an encore. They looked so tired... But they kept cheering for more. GD got somewhat annoyed that the fans didn't even consider the performers health. He began walking forward before TOP stopped him with an arm blocking his path. GD looked at him and TOP shook his head.

"Remember who you are, we cannot step in but we can observe how they deal with this situation." TOP said. GD sighed but backed off, knowing he was right. Big Bang deals with this everywhere so they need to be prepared. They saw the tired looks the trainees gave each other and could see them panicking. They didn't have anything planned for this, did they? GD wanted to help them but knew he couldn't. Career comes before emotions and he had to let them feel the pain of a failure. Just as it seemed that the crowd was just going to disperse without voting, Rin grabbed the megaphone and began speaking.

"Um... You guys want an encore, yes?" She asked and the crowd cheered. Rin had a feeling this was going to happen but they didn't believe her. They didn't really rehearse any other dance but Rin had a few in her back pocket. "I'll be performing three more dances alone to answer for your encores, I hope that is ok..." She said sweetly. The way her voice sounded charmed the crowd into agreeing. "I will be performing Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence by Utada. I hope you like."

After the dance, Rin took a long gulp of water before going back into the middle of the space the crowd provided for them. Jaewon went over to her while the other two kept handing out small paper and pens to get votes in.

"You don't have to keep going." He said, worried on how tired she looked. She shook her head.

"Entertainers have to do anything they must to keep the audience happy..." She smiled, giving him a thumbs up. "First thing  I learned as a choreographer."  

"Next is Beyonce's 7/11."

Yedam brought her water as soon as she finished. She gratefully took it and drank about half the bottle.

"Noona, are you ok?" He asked and she nodded. She ruffled his hair with a gentle smile.

"Don't worry about me. You're noona is strong." Some of the fans took pictures of the interaction and some even 'awed' at it. They definitely held a siblings relationship.

"And lastly is Promise by Ciara."

This was the first dance she ever did that got her the job as a dance choreographer. Completely free-style so it was always different every time she performed it. When she finished, all three of them bowed to the crowd and hugged many fans. Rin had many male fans who came up to her and she gladly hugged them. They were a lot more tamer than her fans in America and kept asking for multiple hugs. After about another half hour, the crowd finally dispersed and the trainees began packing up. Both TOP and GD remained, mostly hiding as they watched them. GD was impressed that Rin had extra dances and it definitely saved them. He wanted to go and approach them but was given instruct not to. Just as he saw them packing up and about to leave, a group of boys approached them. They were all covered in black with face masks and sunglasses. They looked as if they were hiding their identities also. GD suddenly saw Rin hugging one of the guys. His hands turned into fists at the sight, not even noticing that he was clenching them so tight. TOP saw it though and placed a hand on his shoulder. GD looked back.

"We should go..." He said. GD furrowed his eyebrows but agreed. GD would sometimes lose his temper and it would definitely be bad to make a scene now. A scandal is not a good thing for trainees. GD followed TOP away.

[][][]

"Hey! Rinsoo!?" Rin and Yedam just finished rolling up their sign when a voice sounded behind them. Rin recognized her pet name and turned around to it. Her face lit up as she saw who it was.

"Mark!? Oh my gosh!" Rin practically jumped on the person who called her. He caught her in his arms and swung her around twice before setting her down.

"Friend?" Jaewon asked, confused as the rest of the trainees. Rin nodded.

"This is Mark, my dance partner when I got into this one dance program in LA." Rin said and Mark put an arm around her. Koreans naturally see it as an intimate action but for Americans, it's an everyday thing for friends.

"Mark? GOT7 Mark?" Yedam asked with wide eyes.

"Sshh!" One of the guys behind Mark said and leaned in, slightly lowering his sunglasses so the rest could see his eyes.

"OMO! Jackson hyung!" Yedam whispered in shock. Yedam was a big fan of them along with BTS and many others. Jackson smiled at the young trainee.

"How about we treat you guys out for lunch?" One of the guys said.

"A 'thank you' for the show." Another voice sounded. Rin looked over at her dance group and they nodded.

"Sure." Jin said with a smile.

~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the short update.

I haven't worked on this fanfic for a while since I uploaded other ones on my account and plus... We had our matinee performance today xD

West Side Story is a really great musical. I don't know if I have any readers from the Western New York area but you guys should definitely check it out. It's at "Buffalo Academy or Visual and Performing Arts" High School. Show dates are March 10, 11, 12, 17 and 18. They all start at 7pm and tickets are $6 each.

It'll be a while until I update on this story again but I won't forget about it. Make sure to check out my other fanfics on my account.

Vote, Comment and Follow if you like this fanfic or want to request anything. I'll be doing request fanfics soon ^^

Bye bye and thank you again for reading!