1.8 - Rapmonster?

"You want me to be in your music video?" Rin asked, surprised. The blonde nodded and she looked at Hanbin and Bobby for some guidance.

"You should do it." Bobby said. Hanbin nodded.

"It would really help your popularity. The more fans you have as a trainee, the more successful you'll be when you debut." She looked back at the blonde man standing in front of her. He was taller than her by half a foot but everyone was taller than her. He had a type of swag aura and cool hair. He wore all black which she thought was cool. Her favorite color was black.

"I say yes..." She said but her voice sounded unsure. The blonde took a step closer and looked her in the eye.

"I sense doubt..." He asked, more of a soft statement.

"I don't know who you are..." She admitted. They all seemed shocked.

"Eh? I thought you liked hip hop?" Bobby asked. They were his favorite group.

"I do but not I never listened to Korean hip hop. The only thing I knew about kpop was YG. I knew of Big Bang, and 2NE1 only." She told them. She flinched as the blonde stepped away from her, afraid he was mad but in actuality, he was smiling.

"That's alright." He then bowed. "My name is Rapmonster and I'm the leader of the rookie boy group, Bangtan Boys or BTS for short." He introduced himself.

"OMO? Rapmonster?" Rin began to smile at the name and he smiled with her. He knew she was holding back her laughter.

"You can just call me Namjoon." He insisted. "... and you can laugh." He said and both Rin and Jin began laughing and laughing hard.

"OMO!? Sam would literally die hearing your stage name..." Rin said as she was laughing. Even Namjoon laughed with them and soon they were all trying to catch their breathes. Hanbin and Bobby were laughing at Rin's laugh since it was loud and different.

"You have a really weird laugh." Bobby said which made Rin laugh more and everyone else following along.

"I know... I get it from my dad." She told them. Her whole family had the same laugh.

*Her laugh sounds like Youngjae from GOT7's laugh xD*

"But yes, I would love to be in your video. I just have to tell you that I'm not a very good rapper." She admitted.

"No she isn't." Woo Jin added.

"Hey!" She playfully hit him and he laughed.

"I need your vocals. Here," He took out his phone. "exchange numbers." And she did. They put each other's numbers on the phones and handed them back. Nmjoon than got up.

"I actually have a schedule that I have to go to but I'll text you." He said. They all stood up with him.

"At midnight?" Rin asked.

"When you debut, there is no such thing as sleep." Hanbin said as he understood them. They let him go and both Rin and Jin settled back on the couch with Bobby and Hanbin. Rin turned to Bobby.

"What did you want to talk about? I forgot about it." Rin said in an apologetic smile.

"Oh! Uh..." Bobby looks over to Hanbin and he smiles in understanding. He takes Jin by the arm and pulls him out of the dorm.

"Ah?" She asked, watching Hanbin drag her friend out. He whispered something in Jin's ear in which he complied and gave her a smile before disappearing through the door. She then brought her attention to Bobby who was looking straight at her.

"Bae Soorin?" He asked.

"Yes?" He gulped.

"I know you were just asked to do a collaboration... and I was wondering if you would be in... our album for an MV and... do a collaboration with me for my solo song?" He asked. She blinked a few times.

"Of course but you know the CEO decides all this, right?" She asked.

"I know. I asked him first. CEO cleared us and you with Namjoon hyung." And she nodded with a smile.

"I don't mind. It sounds fun. When are you guys debuting?" She asked.

"I... I don't know. CEO keeps pushing back our debut so I honestly don't know." he answered.

"Ok... As long as you let my manager know, I'll do it anytime." He smiled and they sat there in silence. The atmosphere was getting a bit awkward.

"Um..."

"Um..."

They both said that at the same time and her cellphone suddenly rang.

"Ah, excuse me." She said and he nodded for her to answer her phone. She answered.

Rin: Yoboseo?

GD: Rin-ah?

Rin: Sunbae, what's up?

GD: Where are you right now?

Rin: At the dorm, why?

GD: Dorm? OK, I'm coming to pick you up now.

Rin: Eh? Why?

GD: I can't explain but it's an emergency.

Rin: OMO!? Oppa! Are you ok!?

GD: Oppa?

Rin: Oh, I'm sorry. Did you not want me to call you that.

GD: I prefer that actually...

Rin: Um... ok...

GD: Ok, I'll be there in ten minutes.

He hung up before she could say goodbye but she could hear his car screech as he was talking to her. He was speeding, she knew.

"Sunbae?" Bobby asked, getting up and walking to her. She turned to him.

"GD sunbae... said it was an emergency and that he was picking me up."

"Eh? What happened?"

"I have no idea..." Bobby cursed at himself that GD was taking Rin away. He watched as she changed into black jeans, black shirt and her signature leather jacket. He never saw many girls dress like Rin did and Rin was definitely his type. GD opened the door without knocking and saw her. He then saw Bobby.

"What's he doing here?" He asked Rin.

"Just talking. What's the emergency?" She asked, ignoring his question. He shook his head.

"I'll explain on the way, now come." He pulled her to him and pushed her ahead as he looked at Bobby.

"Get back to your dorm, it's after curfew." He said before slamming the door. That was when Bobby realized... GD was his rival.

_____

Extremely short but I did this in school so I apologize for the shortness of this chapter. I've been going through writer's block so this is kind of a fill in until I figure out how I want to continue this.

The music I'm listening to while typing this is 4minute's new comeback "Hate". Ya'll hear how DOPE it is!? They were all looking HOT, especially HYUNA!!!!!

Comment, Vote and Share for more chapters. Thank you so much for sticking around!