3.6 Proven

"A kiss scene!?" Both Rin and her manager yelled, shocked. They were called into the CEO's office on a Sunday morning. Rin was still half asleep but dressed decently with jeans and a shirt. Her hair has grown past her shoulders at this point. She's been too busy training to even think about her hair. Her manager on the other hand, is always awake.

"But... CEO-nim... Don't you think that's a little early for a trainee to do a kiss scene... BTS have a huge fandom and this might destroy her career before she even starts it." Her manager rejected. CEO nodded calmly at the panicked manager.

"Yes yes BUT!" He shouted with a smile, silencing him. "We have the support of Big Bang, Winner and even 2NE1! Along with her project with Rapmonster, there is also IKON's debut that will help distract the fans." YG answered. Her manager turned to her.

"What do you say?" He glares slightly at the CEO before turning back to Rin. Rin nodded.

"Manager-nim, I honestly mind." She said.

"You have a crush on the rapper?" The manager joked. They all laughed to that and Rin shook her head.

"No way. No time for love when I'm working." She said and they all nodded. The CEO smiled at her statement.

"See? That's what I like about Rin. She's focused!" She smiled at the praise and he soon dismissed her with the copy of the script. She sighed in relief as she was in the van with the manager reading over her parts.

"Something good?" He asked. She nodded.

"It's just a kiss scene. In highschool, when I was in a musical, there was a sex scene and a rape scene." She looked up and seen his frowning face.

"Rin-ah, we don't talk about sex here easily. It's taboo." He said and she nodded.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." She apologized.

"It's alright. Drop you back off at the dorms?" He asked, starting the engine. Rin shook her head.

"Can you drop me off at Bighit?"

"Eh? Why? You don't have practice."

"I know but Namjoon oppa said he was gonna help me with my songwriting and I was gonna exchange dances with Hoseok oppa." He nodded as he began driving, heading to the building. They sat in silence before her manager filled the silence.

"Rin-ah... You know you can tell me things, right?"

"Of course."

"... Can I ask you things?"

"Of course." Rin slightly turned her body to face him as he drove. He nodded.

"Is there anything going on with you and... Jiyong?"

"Eh? No. Wae?"

"You know there was a lot of talk about you two during TOP's movie premiere. You two arrived together. That's why I was asking. I know it isn't my place to ask but I'm just looking out for you."

"It's fine, manager-nim. There is nothing between us, honestly. Of course, I was surprised that he brought me but I think he sees great potential. He said it was good to build a fanbase. He just helped me out." Rin answered honestly.

"How about you and BTS? No one knows you'll be in his mixtape MV yet but when they release it, you won't have the luxury of privacy as the other trainees do."

"I know. I signed up for this, remember?" Rin laughed. "Why the seriousness?"

"No reason. It just feels like CEO is putting a lot of pressure on you. He's done the same thing to other idols and they aren't usually in good spirits anymore."