Omega impressing

Alphas present themselves once a year and omegas watch and pick a mate. Both about 18.

Gravity falls beach

"Hey Dipper who you gonna pick as your mate?" This black haired alpha asked in his green shorts and shirtless.

"Uh I d-dont know." Dipper stuttered shyly looking away she was wearing a simple blue dress.

"Hey vict leave the girl alone!" Bill said getting between Vict and Dipper who looks grateful.

"Whatever." Vict growled glaring at the blond alpha walking away.

"Thanks for the save." Dipper thanked making both Herself and Bill blush and look away.

"Alphas and Omegas get ready for the annual mate selection!" The announcer announced making everybody get into place.

Hundreds of alphas took to the beach to start flexing and stretching while the omegas watched taking in the scene. Next the alphas played against each other throwing stones and playing sports some got ruff too.

"Hi Pinetree!" Bill waved at Dipper who waved back getting some jealous looks.

"Hi Bill!" Dipper yelled brushing her short hair back into place blushing.

"Lucky." Candy an omega muttered.

Later

Many omegas got the 'OK' from an alpha to be mates while some kept tuning down gentle omegas and other alphas didn't get asked at all.

"Hey Bill you looked good out there today." Dipper said rubbing her arm avoiding Bill's stare and perfect smile.

"Thanks a lot if omegas said that to me." Bill said rubbing his neck. The sentence shot at Dipper's heart getting her hopes down.

"So any t-takers?" Dipper asked stuttering making Bill shake his head so she let out a breathe of relief.

"Its been an hour since the games were over where were yah?" Bill asked.

"Oh that Alpha Vict kept me from you till i kicked him in a certain area." Dipper said making Bill laugh.

"If I was there I would've done more than that!" Bill swore making Dipper chuckle.

"Bill would you like to go out with me?" Dipper asked smiling sweetly "As me alpha?" She said quietly.

"Excuse me? I didn't hear the last part." Bill smirked making Dipper roll her eyes.

"Will you be my Alpha?" Dipper asked seriously to Bills face.

"Only if you be my omega." Bill retorted taking Dipper's arm walking along the waterside as the sunsets beautifully.