Hillbilly

hillbilly style Bill and Dipper see where that goes bet its not good. Both about 19.

texas neighborhood

"Shoot pa what you got there?" Dipper asked she had brunette hair in a short braid, plaid shirt, jean shorts and brown boots. Typical clothes.

"Just some fancy new metal ladder I swear things these days are metal than wood!" Jon ranted taking the ladder to his fence "Hey Cipher I see you that better not be my chicken's eggs!" He yelled.

"If a chicken lays an egg in my yard its my property!" Bill senior yelled form the other yard making Dipper shake her head.

"Pa leave then alone." Dipper says then adds "Besides ma needs you inside." She smiles as her dad storms away driving away.

"Hey Mason." Bill junior said from the other side of the fence on his own ladder "Thank you for the eggs pa hasn't been able to provide notyhin good for weeks I'm tellin yah!" He said smirking at her as she climbed up her ladder.

"My my Bill you sure look handsome up here this day." Dipper says twirling her hair looking at Bill overalls and dirty shirt with no shoes.

"Shucks Mason your voice is like a million angels singing at once" Bill complimented making her blush.

"Come give me a kiss!" Dipper says taking Bill's face and roughly kissed it then let go when the ladder wiggled.

"Mason Pines!" Jon scolded hands on hip mad "What have I told about that no good cipher boy!" He says helping her down.

"But pa I love him!" Dipper says dramatically putting her hands on the wood fence "You can't forbid true love." She says eyes closed.

"Yes I can Missy!" Jon says taking her arm but the other is held by Bill who came around the fence unnoticed "You let her go boy before I get my shooting gun." He threatened.

"No sir you can't keep us apart becaus we're gonna elope!" Bill announced taking his secret love to his truck.

"Wait a darn minute here!" Jon yelled banging on the truck window then lost balance when the truck moved leaving him in the dirt.

"Oh Billy you're making me the happiest girl win the world!" Dipper gushed kissing Bill's cheek repeatably.

"Oh Mason i love yah." Bill says taking a candy ring and put it on her finger "I knew it ain't much but its all I can afford." He said sadly kept driving.

"Are you kidding me I love these rings!" Dipper said licking her candy ring "My favorite cherry!" She says continuing to lick her engagement ring.