Could it be

Dipper knows Bill is her best friend and he knows too but both feel something new. Both 18.

Gravity Falls forest

Dipper is seen in an lavender dress with a corsage in her lap her makeup is running from all the crying. Bill in a tux looks around till he saw her on the ground he ran to her.

"Pinetree!" Bill called out then crouched down next to her "I've been looking for you!" He cried out hugging her.

"Bill you were right! Travis was a big jerk!" Dipper cried her makeup running.

"Here." Bill said handing her a tissue which she gladly accepts wiping her makeup off.

"Thanks." Dipper said giving it back "Bill as my best friend tell me why every guy I ever liked never work out." She asked quietly.

"Well maybe they were just not good enough for you ever thought of that?" Bill asked with a small smile.

"No because I'm not." Dipper said looking away.

"Look Pinetree." Bill said seriously taking Dipper's hands looking her in the eye "Your the most caring, most intelligent and most beautiful girl I've ever met and you deserve the best." He stopped.

"Really?" Dipper asked getting a nod from him she sniffles smiling "You really know how to cheer up a girl Bill." She said giving him a hug.

When the two parted they look into each others eyes and leaned in kissing slowly just so they can savor the moment being together.

Gravity Falls Highschool Gymnasium

The school nice was in full swing everyone dancing and laughing enjoying their time. When the door of the gym opened everyone stopped to see Bill and Dipper holding hands!

"Oh my gosh it finally happened! Bill Cipher and Dipper Pines are dating!" Pacifica called out laughing.

Pacifica laughed for a few seconds but then everyone else exploded in cheers! Making Bill and Dipper awkwardly smile at each other.

"It's about time!" Mabel said smiling wide clapping her hands she went up to Dipper "Girl you have no idea how long I've waited!" She squealed.

"Let me guess kindergarten?" Dipper said with a smirk getting a nod from her twin.

"DJ play it!" Mabel called out her pink dress bouncing in giddy.

"To celebrate everyone's favorite couple we've hope to be together since forced let's have ourselves a slow song." The DJ said switching to a slow song.

With the light dimmed down with blue and pink lights up Bill and Dipper smile still awkwardly but then Bill cautiously offers his hand which Dipper gracefully takes leading her to the middle of the room where they dance slowly making every other couple join them.

"This is kinda weird." Dipper commented blushing lightly.

"I know but it feels right you know?" Bill asked blushing as well.

"Yes it does." Dipper says leaning into Bill's hold "I guess we're dating now huh?" She asked chuckling.

"Feels like it." Bill replied chuckling too holding his new girlfriend close.

The too then stopped dancing to stare at each other and kiss once again under the moonlight room.