Old One-shots "Bill and the forces of evil"

Picture is what Bill looks like minus the heart cheeks. Dippers POV!
Bored soo bored I thought staring at the clock tick away as the teacher talks I already knew i need some excitement in my life

"Sis you bored?"Mabel asked me head in hand barely awake not like her usual self 

"Yeah.." I whispered then yawned taking my Pinetree hat over my eyes not like I'll become any more feminine in blue flannel and brown pants along with muddy old boots with unruly shoulder length hair and no makeup unlike my sister

"MASON PINES!" Ms.Sofiyanski yelled making me jump out of my desk to the floor followed by the classroom erupting in laughter.

"Yes mam!" I nearly shouted then looked at the board "Before you ask the answer is 2!" Easy this is 9th grade math 

"Not that!' She takes her glasses and studies the board "But you are correct ,so since your the only student here who doesn't need help you can go to the principal's office."  what!  She hands me a hallpass.

"B-but w-why?!" I stuttered gulping away any pride.

"Duh Dipstick The principal had an announcement while you were looking into nothingness this morning that our teacher needs to send a student to give a foriegn exchange student a tour during 4th period to lunch!" Pacifica scoffed looking at her nails rude miss fake blonde "Pay attention." Her possie laughed with her.

"Yes Ms.Northwest thank you." Ms.Sofiyanski said blankly then to me "Don't worry Principal Jefferson said it was just a boy his name is.." She looks at a paper "Sir Willem Malum oculus Solis Cipher the third? huh? Weird name but whatever go on get going."She

"DIPPER TELL ME IF HE'S HOT!" Mabel yelled causing the room to erupt in laughter again making me blush again ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​mabel I love you but UGH!

I sluggishly walk toward to the office while making sure my bangs were covering my birthmark ​​​​​ my big Dipper birthmark whoever gave me that must've wanted me to be made fun of for all of my teen years i sigh then stopped next to the principal's door hearing a conversation.

"But MOOOOMMMM!!!! I don't want to be in this boring dimension. I promise I won't start the castle on fire again!" A boy's voice said making an older feminine voice sigh then speak.

​​​​​"Willem I love you dear ,but I'm afraid you just can't handle your royal demon powers yet." The woman said making a gruff voice speak up.

"Yes son you shall stay here I already bribed the principal and your caretakers ,so no turning back now." The man said. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​What? Dimensions? Demons? Bribes? Who are these people?! The door opened so I stood back out of site and closed my eyes just as a blue light appeared then disappeared making me see that they are gone! where are they?! The only one there was a boy my age.

The Boy i assume is Willem  has blue eyes and messy blonde hair with a crown on top along with a blue mid ages-royal-like suit and boots ​​​​​​​woah cutie alert! i blushed like a tomato when he looked directly into my brown eyes causing me to open my mouth but no words come out. Willem smirks and raised a brow as he walks up to me  oh man please don't start sweating! Dangit I'm sweating! URR! He took my hand and kissed it like a prince
"Hello cutie there are you this Prince's Princess ?" He says.

"Uh?" My mouth is opened wide ,but i snapped put of it "Hi im Dipper Pines nice to meet you Willem." He cringed at the name confusing me slightly.

"Please I prefer Bill my Father's name is Willem." I nod in understanding leading him out the hallway.

"That's the cafeteria and that's the bathroom and over there is the art room." I was in the middle of the tour Bill doesn't look at all impressed When I see a group of girls crowding around Bill I got pushed away.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Bill yelled is that fire!? Now surrounded by fire Bill started floating and causing various objects to do so as well and his eyes turn black causing a panic in everyone including me.

"Run!" "He's possessed!" "The devil!" Fire!" "It's the end of the world!" Came the various responses in the crowd as Bill continued his havoc.

"BILL!" I yelled walking toward him calmly and dodging any creepy monsters he has summoned "Bill it's okay calm down I'm here no need to be afraid." He must be getting better his eyes are normal ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​ Looking normal he floats downward in a daze catching my eyes again.

"Pinetree?" Pinetree? oh! My hat! I nod ,but when his body became inflamed again I ran "PINETREE!

When I ran from Bill I ran into a closet door and locked it to sit down and sob into my hands Good job Dipper you like a demon how about that! I heard footsteps then a knock on the closet door causing me to tense

"Please go away." I whispered then screamed when a hand went on my shoulder.

"Relax Pinetree its me Bill!" Bill said putting both hands on my shoulders.

"How?" I asked reluctantly looking into his sky blue Eyes no Dipper stop it!  

"Teleportation!" Bill said snapping his fingers disappearing then reappearing in the same spot "Comes with the powers."

"How do you have demon powers? And why are you here in this dimension?" I asked He sighed taking out a wand giving it to me "What's this?"

"My wand, you see today is my birthday and today is the day my powers in magic get 'deep down' as in I could do it without a tool since I am a demon." He light up his hand crazily.

"So basically instead of burning down your own dimension your parents sent you here to burn this one here? Which you don't like cause its boring compared to the old dimension." I said matter of factly duh

​​​​​​​"Yes ,but this place is no longer boring and you know why?!" I shook my head then blushed as he leaned toward me "Cause your here~" he whispered then kissed me ,and took out the lights leaving us alone in a dark locked closet door.

My prince Cipher