Pokémon duo

Dipper is first stage pokemon under the wing of a highly evolved pokemon named Bill. Both are pokemon age.

Kanto

"Bill do you think I'll be someone pokemon one day?" Dipper asked she's a little Eevee extra adorable with big doe eyes.

"If that's what you want." Bill replied he's an Espeon with great psychic powers.

"Let's stop for tonight I'm tired." Dipper yawned stretching.

"Here lie down." Bill says curling up and letting Dipper curl in his warmth.

"Can you get me some food?" Dipper asked her stomach growled so she frowned and sweat dropped.

"Of course my Eevee." Bill says while telekinesis to move some berries from the tree to him and Dipper who happily eats starving.

bbbzzz

A group of beedrills buzz around the Espeon and Eevee making them gasp then run away with the group on their tails literally.

"Oh no Bill what are we gonna do!" Dipper yelled while running.

"Attack when I say attack." Bill told her making a complete stop facing the beedrills.

"Bill!" Dipper cried out worried.

Bill jumped into the air and used his Espeon move 'Confusion' on the group making them unable to move and not think.

"Dipper now attack!" Bill called out making Dipper snap out of her daze and nod at him so she jumped into the air.

"Shadow ball!" Dipper called out using her shadow ball multiple times to hit the beedrills effectively stunning them to leave.

"Good job Dipper!" Bill cooed rubbing against Dippers head making her blush.

"Thanks!" Dipper says tilting her head cutely softly smiling at her friend.