single parent

Bill and Dipper are both single and both have a kid.

Elementary school 3:00

"Mom where are you!" A 5 yr old girl complained on her phone she has brown hair and eyes.

"Carry? I'm only a minute late I'm my way okay?" Her mom said.

"Okay seeya." Carry huffed hanging up waiting till her mom came to pick her up.

"Your mom making you wait too?" An 8 yr old boy said he had bright blond hair and blue eyes.

"Please don't talk to me." Carry harshly said to the boy then looked to see her mom so she got in the car with her.

"Honey who's that boy?" Her mom said looking at the lonely kid sitting around.

"Him?" Carry said shocked looking at him "Just a weirdo name Billy." She said not caring about him.

"Carry be nice." Her mom said then lowed her window "Hey Billy!" Her caught his attention "An your parents picking you up?" She asked.

"I don't know!" He said sadly "My dad usually takes an hour before he comes! And he doesn't trust buses!" He added too.

"That's ridiculous!" Carry's mom said and huffed "Well Billy get in I'll take you home."

"Dad says never do that!" Billy said then it started raining "Okay."
Later to an apartment building
"This place is a dump." Carry commented making Billy frown her mom gives her a look "Sorry!" She said quickly.

"Hey dad!" Billy said running to his dad who just walked outside and hugged him.

"Billy! I Swear if this monster even touched you I'll!" The dad started but stopped when he saw Carry's mom and blushed "Uh hello there."

"Hello." She said chuckling "I'm the monster who took your kid home." She then added "I'm Dipper Pines Carry's mom." She held out her hand which Bill took and kissed.

"Well I'm Bill Cipher Senior Billy's dad. Are you a Mrs?" He asked who s replied with a shake of the head "Wanna go out?" He asked boldly.

"Well since we both have no plans I'd say yes but what about the kids?" Dipper asked then a woman came.

"The nanny will look after them!" Bill said as he hoped in the car as the kids walked in the apartment as they drove off.