So dreamy~

Dipper has an obvious crush on a Bill who is a model. Both are 13.

Piedmont California park

Dipper and Mabel are seen strolling in the park eating ice cream.
Mabel in her usual shorting star sweater and purple skirt while Dipper has her grey T-shirt and green shorts.

"Dipper I have a confession." Mabel starts saying looking guilty making Dipper stop in her tracks.

"Mabel it's okay I sometimes sneak out candy from mom's purse too." Dipper said patting her twin's shoulder.

"Wait what? No!" Mabel said shaking her head "It's about you not me!" She says pointing at her twin.

"Okay...." Dipper says slowly and quietly trying to stay calm.

"Hey Shooting Star! Hey Pinetree!" Bill shouted from the water fountain like 20 feet from the twins.

"Eep!" Dipper squeaked hiding behind Mabel while dragging her away from Bill to behind a food cart "Mabel what is going on?" She demanded shaking Mabel's shoulders.

"Surprise!" Mabel says awkwardly "I brought you here to look at Bill modeling." She says looking away feeling bad.

"Well he does look more amazing outside then in class." Dipper mutters looking at Bill from a far dreamily.

"Right!" Mabel agrees "This is your chance to get close to him!" She said holding in her screams of joy.

"But look at me!" Dipper gestures to her outfit then face and hair "I'm wearing dirty boy cloths, I'm not wearing makeup and my hair hasn't been washed since this morning!" She's starting to panic.

"Trust me your fine!" Mabel encouraged.

"Hey Pines twins!" Bill said startling the girls they quickly stand up "Wanna hang out after my photoshoot? You can watch too if you girls don't mind that is?" He asked rubbing his neck.

Mabel shakes her head wildly while Dipper just stands there staring and blushing at Bill.

"Pinetree are you okay?" Bill asked getting closer to her making her blush harder.

"She's fine!" Mabel reassured putting her arm around her twin "We'll just at here and finish our ice cream." She said gesturing to their ice cream that's melting.

"Okay see yah in a bit." Bill said walking back to the fountain where the photographer was.

"Pinetree oh I just love it." Dipper swooned eyes half lidded.

"Boom match making in progress I'm a genius take that world!" Mabel said then licked her ice cream.