Witchcraft

A school of witches and warlocks has many students looking to be the best. Both 15.

Gravity falls magic school

"Congratulations Bill for making it in gravity falls." Will said shaking his brother's hand. He had blue hair and almost identical to his older brother.

"Yes good job we're very proud." Enid Bill's mother said hugging Bill. A blonde busty woman in a black robe. Black robes is what everybody there wore today.

"You know what would've have better? Getting in not so close to school opening!" Bill Sr Bill's father said making Enid roll her eyes. Senior had blue hair with some grey and an intimidating look.

"Honey be nice." Enid scolded her husband then looked at another group "Hello! There I'm Enid." She said to a couple both brown haired and very happy.

"Hello we're the Pines I'm Maria this is my husband Jon and our twins Mason and Mabel But Mason prefers Dipper." Maria introduced.

"Well I'm Bill Cipher senior and my son Junior and Will." Bill Sr said not really engaged.

"Hi I can do this!"Mabel said waving her wand and changed her robe into a sweater saying MABEL.

"Mabel don't show off!" Dipper said waving her wand and making her sweater a pile of flowers.

"Not bad Pinetree." Bill said smirking making Dipper blush "Hey wanna show each more magic?" He offered his hand.

"Uh sure." Dipper said taking his hand both running off.