Embarrassing LOL

Bill and Dipper are Embarrassing parents to their kids. Dipper is 29, Bill is 31, Alex is 10, Tyra is 8. New oc kids.

Gravity falls elementary school

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" Alex the oldest called out he was a brunette with gold eyes. He wore a blue and white stripped shirt, blue pants and white light up shoes.

"Thanks for taking us to school!" Tyra the younger sister added she was a blond with gold eyes. She wore a pink dress and purple light up shoes.

"Your welcome kids." Bill said watching his kids exit the car he grins at his wife in the passenger seat 5 months pregnant. He wore his black business suit and yellow shirt.

"You know sometimes I wonder how they act in class." Dipper wondered out loud rubbing her stomach she's wearing a green maternity dress.

"Well let's take a look." Bill says parking the car then opens the door for Dipper who kisses his cheek. The two walk inside.

Alex's Class

Bill and Dipper see Alex sleeping on his desk then receiving a paper on his desk with a big F! On the front. The teacher wakes up Alex who sees his paper and uses white paste to change it to an A!

"I knew something was up when I saw he wrote done las Vegas as the capital of Nevada! It's Carson city!" Dipper huffed shaking her head.

Tyra's Class

Bill and Dipper walk to the door of Tyra's room and see her tripping a girl then point and laugh at her.

"My little princess a bully!" Bill said outraged then sees Tyra put a 'kick me' sign on another kid.

Cafeteria

"Alexander Liam Cipher-Pines!" Dipper shouted across the cafeteria "Get your butt over her now!" She orders. The children all 'ooo' at Alex.

"Ha ha! Your in trouble!" Trya taunted at her brother.

"You too Tyra Bree Cipher-Pines!" Bill shouted making his daughter stomp over to him.

"Guys can you cool down your embarrassing us!" Alex asked.

"Well since I'm pregnant I should avoid yelling." Dipper said making the kids breathe out in relief "So Bill your up." She says making the kids groan.

"You two are both grounded for a month!" Bill said making them groan "Princess we saw you bullying your classmates and Princely you've been changing your grades!" He said many kids laughed at their nicknames.

"Is this is why you two keeping sleeping in our bed?" Dipper asked and the statement made a lot of kids laugh.

"No because we have nightmares!"Alex stated he and his sister both blushing.

"Okay kids then are your school problems making you wet the bed?" Bill asked getting a laugh from other kids and Alex and Tyra blush harder.

"No!" Both Alex and Tyra shouted.

"Bill let's go we're embarrassing the kids come on." Dipper said taking Bill's hand.

Alex and Tyra both stand there when their parents kiss their cheeks and leave.