Wrestle match!

Wrestle champion bill cipher chooses dipper to be his volunteer during a match. Both around 24.

Wrestling arena

"Stan why are we here again?" Dipper asked bored matching men pretend to fight other men in costumes.

"To watch who takes home the winning belt of course!" Stan said while munching on a hotdog then gags "And eat some overpriced dogs apparently." He muttered then ate some more.

"Yeah but why me is what I'm asking?" Dipper asked eyebrow raised.

"Simple Mabel can't keep her hands off hot guys, Wendy falls asleep, Ford just reads the whole time and Soos can't keep his shirt on." Stan replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Wow I'm so glad to be your fifth choice." Dipper muttered rolling her eyes.

"Don't mention it!" Stan said not noticing the sarcasm.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The two finalists are here tonights! Mancho and The Cipher!" The announcers yelled the fireworks go off and the lights dim down.

"Yeah go get him Cipher!" Stan yelled getting up and punching the air.

"Please stop." Dipper muttered trying to hide her face from lookers.

AND HE'S OUT COLD! CIPHER WINS!" The announcer yelled then crowd either cheering or booing.

"Wait what? I looked away for like five or ten seconds." Dipper said amazed and finally looked up to see the most gorgeous man ever he had blond hair, blue eyes, no shirt showing his muscles and black shorts. While she had flannel, grey pants and simple brown eyes and hair in a ponytail.

"Hey you!" Cipher shouted pointing at Dipper making her look around and point at herself "Yes you! Come on up!" He shouted some more.

"Uh okay." Dipper muttered while Stan gives her a thumbs up so s ts up and walks up to the ring and shakes Cipher's hand.

"Tell me pretty lady what is your name?" Cipher asked bringing the mic to Dipper who sweats having stage freight.

"Uh Dipper Pines" Dipper said looking down.

"Well tonight your name is Pinetree and your gonna help take down the Timber man and Timber woman in a tag team battle!" He yelled tying applause.

"Wait what!" Dipper said confused the light shining on her and the timber man and woman coming down the aisle looking tuff.

"People do you think we can beat these losers?" Bill yelled getting yells in turn making yes.