"I don't understand why are you mad?" Yuvraaj crossed his hands against his chest, confused, "Because I talked to her? She was trying to get into my pants? Or you were standing idly?"

Caught on her wrong foot and unable to describe what was actually maddening for her when she desperately wanted to spend time with him, trolling on the roads of Sardinia and completing their shopping because they didn't have much time left, Anahita didn't understand how to put it into words.

That was a complete unwelcome wave of emotions when Yuvraaj's  once upon a time classmate ran into them and had a very hearty (Read- Exceptionally intimate encounter) with him, not giving up on any chance to touch his arms and looping her hand across his neck that happened to be certified as extremely unabashed, slutty behavior by Anahita.

Anahita was perfectly fine with their reunion until said girl reacted arrogantly to her presence and in verbatim, snatched her husband throwing him in a nostalgic trance. The heart ache was the nonchalance of Yuvraaj over this matter, even he seemed to have a good time. He didn't even notice that she escaped away for a while and when she came back he was happily conversing with long lost friend who was trying to compete with her, attempting to get lucky that night.

"Or maybe you're confused because you yourself don't know?" Yuvraaj proclaimed. A ghost of smile escaping his lips.

Seaming her lips and furrowing her eyebrows, Anahita wagged her finger at Yuvraaj, "You! You are my problem. I am angry on you because you're such a dumb ass that you don't even know what to do or understand..."

"Dumb ass?" Yuvraaj seethed, pursing his lips.

"Yes, and such a fucking idiotic Buffon..."

"Anahita. Stop!"

"...That even in this situation, you're being a total asshole...."

"I am warning."

".....to even ask me why I am mad when you were behaving as a cun..."

Yuvraaj was done, she was getting on his nerves and it was impossible for him to reason her, along with it, calling him names, she made sure to throw him in a such a major state of frenzy that all he could do was to silence her.

Silence her with his lips. Kissing her violently. Trapping her between the bed and his body.

"Um...leave me you bast..." She wheezed out as he drew his mouth back and her never ending swearing prodded him to kiss her again, pushing her on the bed.

"Get off me, you pu..." she gasped and he kissed her again, finally losing his calm until they both were out of breath. She was stunned for a second but it takes her t minus ten seconds to weave her fingers through his hairs.

After that sizzling encounter, as she opened her mouth, Yuvraaj put his finger on her lips, "God! Don't say a word now."

"But...."

"Anahita, tell me honestly. Do you want sex?" He asked sternly not taking his hand back, "Because if you don't, you're doing this very bad. Just stay quiet."

Her abuses curbed and he dropped his head in her neck, exhausted. "Damn!how am I going to live with you! Just today we decided to not fight anymore and that's the only thing we are doing."

"It wasn't my fault." She contradicted, offended and traced his shirt on her fingers.

Sneering, Yuvraaj slightly headed up to look into her eyes, "Of course it wasn't your fault. That's my kisses which propels you to do the swearing, right?"

***

Anahita was folding their clothes. For a change, she had done Yuvraaj's laundry as well about which he was extraordinarily happily and was in good spirits since morning as if she had treated his wounded heart. Only a few days were left for their convivial union because both of them were unaware of the whirlwind ascending to them with light speed, ready to lorn their beautiful adobe.