57: I Can Hear The Bells

This venue is totally made up. You guys said you wanted them to write their own vows well guess what?! It's a tiny bit cheesy be prepared. And I've decided that once this book is done I'm gonna go correct things I made a mistake on. Alright enjoy the chapter my kittens!!😘

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

After the stripper left, Mykie (Glam and Gore) came over to do our makeup. She's so sweet, she offered to do it for free. Once she was done with our makeup Lilly wanted to do my hair. After everyone's hair and faces were complete we put on our dresses. Lynn and Dan's mom are the only people to have seen me in my wedding dress so far. I walked into the living room my white veil in the back of my head held in place by the tiara I was wearing. I had on white lace sleeves that had diamonds on it. My dress was skinny, but not skin tight. It still had the fluff I wanted but it wasn't huge. All the girls jaws dropped to the ground.

"Y/n you look so gorgeous!" S/n says. I smile and say, "Thank you!"

"It's 4:37 It's time to start heading down there, your bouquet is already at the venue," Lynn tells me. My bouquet consisted of my favorite flower(s) and had a white ribbon wrapped around them. We walk out the house being sure to not get my dress dirty, and pile into Lilly's rental car. Once we get to the venue (which is called the Green Chamber) we go around the back making sure no one sees me. We pile out of the car and walk in. We walk into the dressing room. It had a huge mirror and multiple places to sit down.

The Green Chamber is similar to a glass green house made with Rosewood panes.

"It's almost time to start!" Lynn tells me. My nerves start to eat at me and I fan myself. Today is the day. I'll be married woman! Oh my god. I stand up and grab my bouquet. I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes glide over my wedding dress, my dream dress. I smile and chuckle slightly at myself. When I was younger I always dreamed of this day but who knew it'd be happening with my favorite YouTuber? It's still so hard to believe this is happening to me. I didn't think I'd be getting married at this age but it is where I hoped I'd be at my age.

I walk out of the dressing room to be met with Dad. He frowned with a happy smile. "My little girl..." He says putting a hand on my arm. "I know Dad," I smile. "I knew I'd be walking you down the isle soon, I didn't think this soon though.... or to Dan." He says looking down playfully. "Dad!" I say playfully pushing him.
"I'm just playing," He chuckles. I smiled and shake my head at him.

"It's time!" Lynn says. I hear the song Dan and I picked for today start to play.
Mom still hasn't seen me in my dress and I honestly can't wait to see her face when I'm walking down the isle.

I take a big breath and let it out. "Nervous?" Dad ask. I nod. "Don't worry about it, you look great and I'm sure you feel great," He smiles. We walk to the entrance.

Our signal is going to come after Hazeabelle throws the rose petals on the the white carpet that'll lead up to the white gazebo we're standing in. Dil told me he'd make sure she got there safely. My wedding planner Angie will be the one telling us when it's time. First Brian and Zoe go. They are followed by Alex and S/n. Then it's Lilly and Mark. Finally Lynn and Phil. Dan's best man and my maid of honor. Hazeabelle smiles showing me her two teeth on the bottom as she goes past me. Dil gives me a thumbs up as he follows behind her. After a good two minutes we got the signal from Angie to go.

I clutch my bouquet and my Dad and I link arms. We started walking down the hall made of bushes and was soon rounding the corner where everyone could see me. Everyone was standing, looking at me in awe as Dad and I walked down the white carpeted isle. I look down, then back up. My eyes caught Dan's, his eyes were filled with love and adoration as he watched me. He looks away from me, puts his head down, and wipes his eyes.