36: Into You

Again this is my 1st gxb soooo enjoy! Next chapter is also up so weee wooo
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

Dan and I were laying in my bed. He was watching a movie and well, I was thinking. Like I have said, it's hard not to keep my attention on Dan. Especially after finding out about he or she, I now know why my sex drive has been crazy. Now that he's holding me my thoughts are running wild. They shouldn't because he's just being sweet but god! I can't help it! That night has replayed in my head so many times. Fuck I want him. No Y/n calm yourself. Dan what in the hell did you do to me??

I could feel my southern region become tingly, achy, and wet. I can't push my feelings aside anymore. Well how do I get him into it and make it fun at the same time? After a moment of thinking a lightbulb lit up in my head. "I'm gonna go take a shower." Dan whines and says, "No! You're so warm."
"You don't want a stinky girlfriend do you?" I ask. "But you smell just fine!"
"Dan!" I giggle. "Fine!" He laughs letting me go. I walk over to my dresser and open it to the new pair of lingerie mom just got me. It's actually my favorite color! I'm so proud of her. That's all I grab before heading to the bathroom. I actually do take a shower using my body wash that's Dan's favorite. I put on the lingerie. The bra pushed up my boobs. The top over it see through. My panties hugged my ass just right giving off every curve. I put some lotion on my freshly shaved legs. I left my hair damp. I smirk at myself in the mirror. I crack the door and tell Dan to cover his eyes. After having a little trouble he finally gave up and paused the movie he was watching.

I opened the door and eagerly made my way towards him. Dan was already sitting with his back against the head board. I climbed on top of him, straddling him. I put my arms on his shoulders and played with his hair as I said, "You can open them." His eyes fluttered open. Dan's eyes widened at the sight in front of him. "Y-y/n.." he stutters. "Yes?" I ask batting my eyelashes at him. I bit my lip as I looked into his eyes, they darkened lust filling them. I could feel him harden underneath me, intensifying my needs as well. "Y-you look so-" Dan started to babble. Gotta admit that's adorable but it's not helping either of us right now. Seems like it must be time for me to take action. I leaned in kissing his lips. He put his hands on my hips and moved his lips abruptly. He licked my top lip asking for an entrance. I happily accepted as his tongue explored my mouth.

Our tongues danced as my fingers tangled in his hair. That seemed to have turned a switch on in him because he flipped us over. Me on the bed with him on top of me. A hand roamed my body leaving a burning trail with every movement. Dan left a trail of kisses as he found my neck. He kissed, nipped and sucked where he knew I'd like it. I moaned in desperation just needing him to touch me. I moved my hand slowly toward my sex. Dan's hand grabbed hold of my wrist and put it on the pillow. "That's not your job Y/n," he says his voice deepening. My breathing hitched as his hand went past my abdomen and into my panties.

His fingers lightly rubbed the little nub, sending waves of pleasure through my body, making me a moaning mess. The pleasure was short lived though, his hand left my panties as he lifted himself off of me to take off his shirt, allowing me to see a very hot sight. His slightly tanned skinny body, and lightly toned chest. My eyes raked his body catching sight of his friend making an appearance through his joggers. "God you're so fucking sexy," he practically growled.

"So are you," I smirk. I sat up to take off my own top Dan got off the bed to take off his joggers. I watched intently as he slid them down, his member springing free. Damn I got lucky. He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge. I grabbed hold of my panties and slid them down slowly. "Stop teasing me you ass," I chuckle. "But it's fun!"
"Would you hurry it up I'm getting impatient," I winked.
"Demanding are we?" He got in between my legs and leaned down to kiss me again. He stood up straight again allowing me to unhook my bra. I threw it to the side and laid back down. Dan hooked his arms underneath both my legs and lifted them. Positioning himself in between my legs he asked me if I were ready. I nodded excitedly. Dan took hold of himself, I felt pressure against my entrance as he pushed his tip in. We both moaned as he continued to push himself in. Once he was all the way in he gave me time to get used to him before pulling out slowly. As he repeated this I could tell from his facial expressions he was holding back from going any faster. I could change that. "Baby faster please," I beg. His movements became faster. A lot more than I expected. I gasped and let out a needy moan. Dan moved his arms from underneath my legs to lean down, putting his hands on the bed as he hovered above me. I want him to go faster, I need him to go deeper. "Faster," I moan. His pace quickens doing exactly what I needed him to. A thin layer of sweat covered his forehead. With every thrust, our thighs collided making a slapping noise, my tits bounced, Dan grunted. He hit the spot I needed to taking me to cloud nine. Moan after moan escaped passes my lips. I took a first full of the bed sheets. I could feel the pool of heat build up in the pit of my stomach. It won't be very long until I'm on the edge. Dan moaned indicating he was close too. Dan used his hand to stimulate my c.lit. My body shook stiffened and shook as the pleasure intensified. My walls tightened around Dan as I became closer to the edge. He moved his hand up my body to fondle my nipple, causing me to tip over the edge and release. Shaking, Dan stopped halfway and came himself. His seed was warm as it covers my walls. He continued to buck his hips emptying and making sure he was done. Breathing heavily, he kissed me then pulled out causing me to flinch from sensitivity. He laid down next to me and pulled me close to him. He kissed my shoulder and said, "I love you." I smiled, "I love you too." And kissed him one more time.