14: He Came To My Rescue

Once we arrived home, I told the boys that I needed to go into my room to change out of my work clothes. I peer my head out my door and say, "Phil you can get settled in and discuss where you're sleeping tonight!" I move back and shut the door. I rummage through my closet to see what I can wear for today.

Dan's POV:

"You're so blind!" Phil told me as I plopped down on the couch. "What do you mean?" I asked, Phil sitting himself down next to me. "Y/n's into you in some way!" He whispered. "I don't know and what about-"

Phil cut me off, "She hurt you bad, Dan. She doesn't deserve your attention anymore. Don't allow her to get in the way of your happiness. Just because she made you think-" Phil stopped himself, he continues, "Y/n won't do that to you. She seems like she genuinely likes you." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Maybe you should ask her about it?" I suggested. "Why don't you just ask her out? I'm sure she'll say yes." Phil said. "But you never know? What if she's just naturally just that affectionate or she's acting like she does like Roe?" I ask. "You'll never know until you ask!"

"Come on just this once?" I beg, my lips forming into a pout. "I'll think about it..." he trails off. "Yay!" I smile and hug him. "You better be lucky I love you, Daniel." He chuckles. "Phan proof!" I hear Y/n yell as she appears from around the corner. "What?! Ew no!" I laugh, pushing Phil away causing him to fall and a little yelp to escape his mouth. "I was kidding," Y/n laughs. I noticed she was wearing a T-shirt, with pajama pants and socks. "So I was thinking chill day today then get out in the world tomorrow?" She suggested. "Yeah I could really use a nap." Phil added.

There was movement at the door as someone was unlocking the locks.

Y/n's POV:

The door opened and in came my sister. "S/n?! [sisters name]." I ran up to her and hugged her. "What are you doing here?" I ask, pulling away. "I didn't want to tell you this over the phone but..." she trailed off. "What??" I ask. "Close your eyes," she told me. I nodded, my eyes lids falling over my eyes like curtains. "Hold out your hands." I brought my hands up and held them out. She placed a box in my hands.

"Open," I opened my eyes to be met with a pregnancy test?! My hand went over my mouth and I screamed. "Is this for real?!" I asked looking back and forth between her and the test frantically. She nodded tears brimming her e/c eyes. I hugged her tightly.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be an aunt!!" I look back at the boys. "Sorry I forgot to introduce you. S/n this is Dan and Phil, Dan and Phil this is my sister S/n." I point to them as I say their names. "Hi! Sorry if I interrupted something..." she chuckled. "You're fine we weren't doing anything." I smile. "I'm gonna borrow you for a sec," she says pulling my arm not even giving me time to process what she said.

She pulled me into the kitchen, and whispered, "Okay they are so cute! Why are they here?"

I shook my head as giggled. "They are my friends from London. Dan's here to help make sure Danny doesn't mess with me and Phil is visiting." I explain. "Is both staying?" She asked. "Yeah," I nod, "I don't want them to spend money on motels."

"So wait do you mean like Dan and Phil the YouTubers you've been obsessed with for the past year??" She asked. "Yes," I nodded. "How?! You're living people's dreams right now!"

"We met off Twitter and I guess so." I chuckle. "So has anything been going on between you and Dan since he's been here?" She asked. "Why do you think that?" I ask. "It's nearly impossible. Him plus you spending so much time together! It's bound to spark something." S/n explains. "Well he sweet to me and last night we almost kissed....he also called me beautiful and angel last night while he was defending me." I told her. "Wait, why was he defending you?" She puts her hands on her hips. "You know that car that I told you was parked in front across the street?" I asked, she nodded.