41: No Trouble

{week later}

We're back at the same doctors office. They told me to dress in a gown this time. I also have to keep my bladder full. I have to pee so bad. Sadly I won't be able to go until after the appointment. Im so excited, Dan and I will be leaving to go to the U.K. tomorrow. We're not moving there yet but we're gonna take some of my things with me and tell his family. It's been a long while since I've seen them.

"I wonder how this works, they made me go all full out gown, what If it hurts?" I say nervously. "She said it was painless babe. I'll hold your hand through it if you need me to," Dan chuckles. "It just scares me.." I admit. "Everything will be fine," Dan reassures me. I nod at his words partially believing them. Truth be told I haven't had great experiences with hospitals. Last time didn't scare me because I knew something wasn't going inside me but this time something is and all that reminds me of is needles. I hate needles. Fuck them! A knock sounded at the door then a voice from the outside asked if I were decent. I answered yes and Liz walked in.

"How have you been?" She asked. "Good, nervous," I answer. "It's not going to hurt. I've done this on many women and none of them have said it hurts. There will be discomfort and pressure but nothing beyond that hun," she informs me. I nod. She sits in her chair and I grab Dan's hand and hold it close to me. "This is what it is." she shows me the wand. It was long and looked like it was going to hurt. It made me even more scared. She stands up and gets what seems to be feet rest off the sides of the bed. "Put your feet on those and I'm going to level it and tell me when it's comfortable." She adjusted it, once it was most comfortable to me I told her it was fine.

"Alright it is going to be cold so don't be alarmed," she says. I nod. I flinched away when I felt it against my entrance. "Relax." I breath in and out relaxing my muscles. It was indeed uncomfortable and cold.

Watching the screen move, we were about five minuets in when we the began to hear a steady heart beat. A smile formed on my lips, and tears built in my eyes. "Do you hear that? That's your babies!" Liz says excitedly. Dan kissed my cheek then brought my hand up to his lips and firmly pressed it up against them. "Now what I'm checking for here is, and I'm not saying that this is going to be the case okay, but I'm checking for any signs of possible miscarriage or premature delivery. I'm also gonna be checking the placenta for abnormalities," she explains. I hope everything's alright. I don't know what I'd do if we lost the twins. They mean so much to me already. She moved the wand around slowly examining me.

"They seem to be growing healthily," she says as they appeared on the screen. Time seemed to drag on as it was about until we were about twenty five minutes in when she was done. She removed the wand and begins to tell us the results, "Everything looks healthy! Your cervix looks just fine so, I think you guys will go through this process smoothly."

"So we'll be moving to the U.K. soon in like two months or so. What am I going to do about further appointments?" I ask. "Just give me a call or tell your next doctor to email me and I will give them all your information," she answers.

"Okay thank you!"
"No problem have a good day," she says exiting the room. I get dressed then Dan and I head back to the house to finish packing the things we'd need for the U.K..

^•+•^

Dan and I exit the airport with no trouble. Thank god. For a moment in the US I thought Dan was going to have another one of his crisis trips. That's because the lady that was checking him for any weapons gave him a look. A dirty look. We get on the cab needed to head to his and Phil's apartment. "So we're going to go to your apartment, change into better clothing cause I look like shit right now, and then head to your parents?" I ask.

"Yes and you don't look like shit! You're natural self is beautiful," Dan says. I smile and hug up to him. He rest his head on mine and kisses my head. "I love you," I tell him. "I love you too," he says. Once we made it I tried to help Dan with some of the bags but he wouldn't let me. It's not like I'm that big yet! He's just being over protective. It's cute and all but I can do things like that! Dan unlocks the door and we both walk in.

This flat is so much better than their last one. "Phil?" Dan called out. "Dan hey! Phil told me you were coming back today!" Appearing from the kitchen the YouTuber light brown hair and glasses with the happy voice you couldn't forget, Tyler Oakley. With open arms he greets us hugging us both. "Tyler? What are you doing here?" Dan asked, taken aback by Tyler's being here. "I'll explain soon Phil is in the bathroom should be out any minute. Oh and Y/n these are for you, please don't be mad at Phil telling me congrats!" He handed me a container of cookies. Yum! "I don't mind, we're on the road of telling everyone close anyways."

"Are you thinking about telling your fans soon?"
"I honestly don't know... I think it would be really cool to have another YouTube conspiracy going  on for awhile before actually telling them," I explain. "Well that's sure one way to get people talking. How are you?" He ask. "Good so far and there's a tiny detail Phil doesn't know yet," I smirk. "Which is?" He ask. "It's twins," I whisper. "Y/n that's amazing! Cong-"
"I see you two have made it home!" Phil says coming from the hallway. He comes over and hugs the both of us. "Welcome back Y/n I hope you enjoy your stay," Phil smiled. That smile... that looks like the smile of someone who's in a new relationship and is happy... oh my shit!! We all go sit on the couch.

"Dan tell Phil," I gently elbow Dan. "Phil I've got something to tell you," Dan starts. "What is it?" Phil asks. "We're not just having one baby we're having two," Dan smiles. Phil smiles jumping and clapping. That adoring smile on his face. "Um Y/n, Dan are you forgetting something?" Tyler says. "Well, Dan proposed!" I smile holding out my hand. "Oh my god! You two are getting married!!" Phil says and gets up and hugs me. "I'm so happy for you two! Well I have something to tell you two as well," he says. "Well what is it?"
"Phil and I are dating!"Tyler says for him.

Like the fangirl I am inside, I jump up and hop around. "That's so adorable! I'm so happy for you two!" I'm honestly happy that Phil is happy. It made me so sad to see the how he was with Connor a year ago and now he's with Tyler!
"When did this happen!?" Dan ask excitedly. "About two weeks ago," Phil answers with a smile.
"Adrian just texted me reminding me we have to meet up with them in about an hour we'd better start getting dressed," Dan says.