Bonus 5

My eyes scanned the whole airport in search of Sam. My heart was racing at top speed in search of him. After I went for further studies, in abroad we were separated for a while two years.

Painfull, I know.

" Sam... ", I whispered to myself, but he wasn't there. When I was leaving he literally had tears, and now he isn't even here to bring me from the airport.

I glanced over to my mobile, to see that there were no message from Sam.

He has changed.

Taking very slow steps I walked out of the airport, and saw our old driver standing at the gate, smiling talking to someone else in phone.

" Drew. ", I called him, and he smirked at me. He isn't only a driver for me, but also a guardian. That old man...

" I missed you so much, dear. After you went away, I hardly felt like staying. It is really good to see you again. ", he said, and entered the car and started engine. I entered quickly.

" Um... Isn't Sam comi- ", I started to ask, but he stopped me saying, " I have no idea about him. "
It sounded fishy. Sam isn't here for me, and now even Drew isn't speaking about him.

What's wrong?

" Is everything okay? ", I asked. He looked at me, and then looked away.

After a few minutes, we reached our house. It seemed really dark. Even the front door lights seemed switched off.

" Everything is so creepy... Drew... He isn't picking up my calls since two days, and now he isn't even here, what is wrong? ", I yelled at him, as I was walking into our house.

My head spinned a little, when I feared for the worst. Maybe...

I stopped immediately. I felt my stomach churning, inside me. A weird feeling.

Maybe he moved on with someone else. Maybe be isn't anymore.

I snapped myself for even thinking all those stuffs. He possibly can't do that, right?

Maybe he's just a little I'll, and couldn't come to get me, and he might be asleep that's why theights are off.

I turned back to see, Drew again talking on the phone, when our eyes met, and he smirked awkwardly.

" Why don't you go in? ", he asked me, keeping a hand on the phone. I nodded to agree. He has to be inside.

I took out my house spare keys, and started unlocking the lock on the main door, when suddenly I saw a spark, which blinded me for a second.

As the light effect decreased upon my eyes, I opened it, and saw the whole lawn area illuminated. With small led lights all over the bushes and trees.

" Um... ", my lips parted and closed to create a humming  sound. As my eyes scanned through out the area, I saw a small shadow over there.

" Sam... ", I started when suddenly another sparkling sound was heard, and a part of the darkened area illuminated with the writing welcome love

My eyes watered up instantly. I knew who it was, and as I ran upto the person, I saw Sam. I hugged him instantly.

So much, did I miss this hug. I hugged him even more tightly, when he slowly hugged me saying, " You can't imagine how much I missed you. "

" I missed you too... ", I said, looking at his face, as I saw him smiling like a little kid.

" You liked the lighting? ", he asked. I looked at it again, and really re-read the message, welcome love again and again.

" Loved it. ", I said, pecking on his lips slowly.

" Let's get in. It's getting cold here. ", he suggested, but before I could agree he picked me in a bridal style, and took me in.

" I can walk. ", I said, playfully. He smirked but kept numb.

" Do I have anymore surprises? ", I asked guessing it by the expression snugged on his face.

" You will see. ", he said and then keeping me down, he unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt.
His cute smile turning evil.

" I'm dead tired. ", I said, " Not now please "
In mind I was thinking, how desperate he has turned into.

I kept the bags on the living room table, and started walking in our room, when suddenly I smelt wax. I smelt the scent of burning of scented candles.

I quickly entered, to see our whole room, filled with candles and rose petals, and on the bed, with petals were written;

Will you marry me?

I covered my mouth, quickly. My eyes popping out in shock.
Walking in, I saw a wall with enough decorations, making it difficult to read what was written.

However, I made out what it was.

Please make me the luckiest man by marrying me! Coz I even planned our kid's name.

Tears trickled down my cheeks. I couldn't believe what was happening.

" Sarah Morails... Will you- ", I heard Sam say, behind me. But before he could complete I hugged him tightly.

" Yes. ", I screamed at him, excitedly.

" Will you take a bath or should I cook something for you now. That's what I was asking. ", he said, jokingly. I hope.

" Oh really? ", I asked slapping his chest furiously. He stopped, then and there and asked, " Just kidding. Will you marry me? "

" Yes. "

••••••