Chapter 29

The sides of the bon fire was quite crowded so finding a lightly crowded area, I sat on a chair. Myra came after me and Nathan followed her.

" Stay away from me. ", I said as Nathan sat next to me. They frowned and said, " Sorry... It was a joke. "

I rolled my eyes.

" C'mon. Stop reacting so much. ", he said and pulling me into a hug he sat there. My head was literally under his armpit, which was the most disgusting smelly part.

" Nathan. It's hurting me idiot. ", I said angrily.

" Say you forgive me. ", he said playfully. I poked on his stomach but he didn't seem to react to it.

" No. I don't forgive you. ", I said, when he tightened the grip on my head. It hurt more.

" Say you forgive me. ", he asked again. The pain grew too much to tolerate and I gushed out, " I forgive you. "

He left me immediately.

" That's like my sweet sister. ", he said, and pushed me aside.
" Monster. ", I muttered angrily, at him

" I hope that we all are here, as I can see. So let's start our program. So... what should we do now?  ", Amanda asked screaming in her microphone.

" Charades ", a guy said out of the crowd. We all agreed to him when as if out of air or I don't know where, Sam sat next to me.

" Whoa, where did you came from?", was the first question I asked him. His messy shirt looked as if he was doing something.

" I need to talk to you. ", he said, without answering my question. I nodded.

" So, I want you... You to meet me, no. I mean after this thing can you come with me, I want to show you something. ", he said.

I frowned as I realized that it was a counterpart of Derek's joke and said, " I already know about it. "

He looked at me in shock.

" You Know? I told Derek to tell no one.  ", he asked.

" Derek had already told me and please no jokes are gonna work on me. I'm dumb tired... ", I said pulling him down beside me.

" No wait. You are getting it wrong. I need to talk. I... it's not a joke. ", he said, stuttering.

" Fine. Whatever. ", I said.

*-*

After two three rounds of charades, we all were dead tired. It's a freaky tiring game.

" Break, oh god, I'm tired. ", a girl said when Calvin again took out his guitar from his back and suggested to sing some romantic soothing songs while we took rest.

" Good idea. ", his girlfriend muttered loudly as she kept her head on his shoulder while he started tuning a lovely tune. I don't even know what song it was, but it was a really good one.

" I am so tired. ", Myra said from my side and she got up, excusing herself to leave from there.

Nathan followed.

Many People also got up and left from there. Some sat there warming their hands near the fire, while others dozed off.

I decided to remind Sam about what he was saying to show me but as I turned I saw him sleeping keeping his head against my chair.

Butterflies danced around in my stomach, as different weird feeling got the better of me.

I pulled his head away from the chair and kept it against my shoulder. His touch brought feeling in me that I never really felt before.
" Always wanted to tell you this, Sam. I kinda always loved you and that guy I said I had a crush on, it is you. ", I said very slowly and then I pressed my lips on his cheeks very gently. Making sure he doesn't wake up.

*-*

Hello everyone,

So, this author note I wrote just to inform everyone that, I am ending this book. Don't worry it's not the end. Still two three chapters are left, after which SIWAD would officially end.

BUT... don't remove it from your library after it ends.

As I decided to publish some Bonus chapters, for I see that there are certain loop holes, mostly about Aron and Brittany which needs to fixed.

So...

Thank you... keep reading❤️

*-*