Chapter 9

I stood at the bus stop after I was sure that I won't be getting anyone to give me a ride so I have to go by myself.

My ears were blocked by my headphones as my favorite songs played in my ears. I hummed to its beats, waiting for the bus to come.

More importantly some else to come along as well.

" Ahem... ", I heard someone clear his voice. I instantly knew who it was. Excitedly I pulled off my head phones and saw Sam standing there.

He was there with an umbrella to use when it rains again.

" Hi. ", I started off. He smiled.
" What was Aron telling you back there? "

He was breathing hard as I said that.

" Um, He told me not to tell you that. ", he muttered under his breath. " That he'll be with someone else... "

Oh...

I didn't knew he's over with his ex and already has a girl friend. No problem with that but he could have told us.

Girls getting into our friendship, wasn't really what I ever wanted.

" Why are you angry? ", he asked as if a joke. I don't know why he said it like that.

" I'm not angry. He always tells me what he does in his life. Knowing that he didn't this time isn't really a good feeling to have. ", I sighed.

I pulled down my head phones and shoved it deep into my bag.

" You eure? ", he asked coming a bit closer to me. I ended up nodding.
I looked above and saw the sky was already black and those black clouds have formed a poodle to make it seem like it's already night.

" Anyway, any news about the punch guy? ", I myself asked. Yes!!! I got the odacity to ask me that.

He looked at me.

" I thought you got irritated when I ask you that. ", he said rhetorically as obviously anyone would have been.
" No. No idea who it is. Just one thing, that it came from your house. He hid himself in your house front yard. "

I looked up at him.

" And got to know how he looks? ", I asked him.

" Nah! I Just know he has long hair. I saw two three stranded of hair by his hoodie and also that he wasn't really tall. Just... Like you. Like your height. ", he said forcing his body weight on the railings.

" Me! ", I said and he nodded.

" His height is kinda like you. ", he said and then staring up at her for sometime, he ended up, " You somewhat resemble him. "

I gulped down the lump in my throat. Why was I even acting too smart with him?

He's Sam Calvert.

" Haha... ", I faked a laugh. He chuckled hearing me.

" Just asking, do you know who is going to be with him? ", I asked him excepting him to blurt out every thing to me.

He didn't though.

" It's a girl for you to know that your best friend isn't a gay and she's someone I didn't expect it to be. ", he said adding up to my curiosity which was now reaching levels.

" Who? ", I asked.

He shook his head, and said, " The bus is here. "
I understand how much of an irritant this word can become when you are to hear something interesting from someone.

I deeply frowned but however I got on the bus. As I always sit next to him, I sat and asked him yet again.

" I'm going to ignore that you asked me that question. ", he said looking out of the window. The bus started driving again.

" C'mon... ", I said giving up and sat back. He laughed at my antics but no doubt that I'm growing a pair of ball now that I can actually talk to him.

" What if soul mates exist? ", he asked, out of the blue. I was shocked to hear the question.

" Don't they exist? ", I asked, completely clueless what to say.

" What if is a game where you state something which can never happen. And then discuss it's outcomes if that ever happens! ", he explained. What shocked me was that he's actually trying to play a game with me.

" If soul mates existed, I would have found the one! But see I'm still single, so nope. ", I said sighing. It's a fact though.

" What if you come to school tomorrow to find a letter from the principal's office that you got an admission from Hogwarts? ", I asked, excitedly.

He made a funny expression hearing me and laughed.

" I would leave that instant. I mean, it's Hogwarts! Duh! ", he said, " What if, you get selected for a trail like in the hunger games... With all your friends as your competitors? "

I thought. A difficult one. I love the movie but the situation isn't ideal.

" I wouldn't go there anyway! Who wants to die like that? ", I asked. He nodded in agreement.

" What if... ", I started when he said, " Let me give the last one. "
I agreed as I was actually running out of 'what if's to tell him.

" What if I propose you right now? ", he asked. I was shocked more than a scared squid.

" Um... What? ", I asked when I realised what it meant- that he's never going to make it happen.

Friend Zoned!

" I'll accept it the instant you do it. ", I said saying what my heart wants to say.

" You stop is here. ", he said irrelevantly but a smirk was plastered on his face.

*-*