Chapter 17

" Get up... ", I heard someone scream,l as I was still in deep asleep.

No wonder its mom as usual.

" Mom I won't go school today. It's so boring. ", I complained and whined and even stomped my legs and hands, at the source.

Multitask duh!

" You get bored when you have such an awesome friend called Myra at school? ", the voice said again.

I remembered that I was in a trip.
Wearily as I opened my eyes, I saw Myra next to me all dressed up.

" So shit, I forgot that I am in a camp. ", I cursed. I got up hurriedly while she sat down. I punched her lightly while complaining, " Couldn't you wake me up earlier? "

She frowned and got off the bed.

" I'm calling you since eight you uncultured swine, you woke up at nine so how is it that my fault? ", she asked. I rolled my eyes as a reply.

" They asked us to line up by nine thirty. You better get ready as fast as possible. ", she ordered and walked out of the room.

Like an obedient child I went right into the washroom. After a good bath as I came out I saw that the lines were already forming on the ground. The old man from the bus was there with his speaker.

I hurriedly put on anything that I found and rushed towards the ground. I don't know where Nathan and Aron were but as I spotted Myra, I rushed beside her.

" Welcome children, today is the first day of our camp and I believe all of you are already enjoying it. ", the same old man said in his enormous speaker.

I wondered what his name is.

" So today we learn something very awesome. You want to know what it is? ", he asked.

God, just not picking eggs from nests of chickens.

" Horse riding. ", he screamed louder than one should in a microphone.

A painfully loud static sound followed.

" Sorry, horse riding. ", he said, this time a bit slowly. A roar started between the students, was heard. Okay, it's actually really cool.

*thumbs up*

" Horse riding, yaaaay...!!! ", a guy yelled in excitement. What is he? two?

" Calm down. Calm down. I know it's very awesome. So our trainers will be teaching us how to ride a horse properly. ", he added to it.
Two young people came in front. A guy and a girl and strangely they looked similar to the old man.

" Robert and Amanda. My grand children. ", he said proudly.

Both smiled at us.

" That Robert guy is cute, isn't he? ", Myra asked nudging her elbow against me.

" That Robert guy is quite older than you, isn't he? ", I asked mimicking the way she did.

She slapped my arm hard.

" No physical harm to anyone is allowed here. ", the old man said, staring at us.

The whole crowd looked back at me and then at Myra, which left us uncomfortable.

*-*

" First how to get on a horse. ", Amanda said as we all stood near the stable. All girls were under her while all the boys were under Robert.

She walked back to her stable and opened a small latch, which allowed a small brownish colored horse to walk out.

An awe left my mouth.

" So I'll be showing you how to get on a horse. ", she said not very kindly.

Taking a step on a buckle hanging from the horse, she did some half Summersault and got up.

We all clapped.

Sitting on the horse, she looked quite like a cow girl excluding the fact that her skin color is quite reddish to actually look like one.

" Oh girl. That was hawt. ", a guy commented from the other side. I looked at the guy group and saw that flirtatious guy. Beside him was Derek, and next to him, Sam.

Our eyes met for a fraction of seconds before I turned away.

" I guess you saw what I did. Now I'll do it again. This time follow my steps. ", she said,getting down.

She held the horse straps and stepped on the buckle. Then twisting her leg, he sat on the horse with a thump.

Okay...

" Followed? ", she asked in excitement.

We all screamed a loud, ' Yes ', to her.

" So, who would do it for the first. Any one? ", she asked as her eyes scanned through the crowd.

" You. ", she said as her eyes stopped at me. " You will do it. "

*-*